PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Question - Paradise Reload

Sarge85
05-27-2004, 12:13 PM
They mention 4 different dates, but I can just deposit 1000 on Friday to get the maximum for the weekend right?

Sarge/images/graemlins/diamond.gif (who needs things dumbed down today)

Baulucky
05-27-2004, 12:18 PM
They limit the max. depo for some players. If they let you depo $1K they'll give you the $100 bonus, IMO.

namknils
05-27-2004, 12:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They limit the max. depo for some players. If they let you depo $1K they'll give you the $100 bonus, IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there some way I can check how much I am allowed to deposit? I've never thought of it but I guess I've never deposited more that $500 at Paradise at a time.

(good question Sarge, I was wondering the exact same thing)

Lost Wages
05-27-2004, 01:51 PM
Try $1000 and see what happens. If it's rejected, I'm sure an e-mail to support will have your limit raised within 15 minutes. Anyway, from the wording of the e-mail it sounds like you can just deposit $500 twice to get the full $100 bonus.

Lost Wages

GrannyMae
05-27-2004, 02:27 PM
Is there some way I can check how much I am allowed to deposit?

while on the "buy chips" screen within the cashier, next to whatever amount you put in the "deposit" field, your limits are posted to the right of this box.

it will say something like "$50 min - XXXX max"

that max figure is your depo limit. you can deposit every 24 hours over the weekend to beat your daily max, and many times a simple request to support to raise your limit will result in a bump with no questions asked.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/h0/crazy2.gif