curmudgeon
05-27-2004, 11:19 AM
great for the libido too! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

namknils
05-27-2004, 11:21 AM
/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

BettnTibetn
05-27-2004, 11:22 AM
yes seafood is quite succulent...nothing beats some juicy grilled shrimp or lobster tails. Moneymaker was seen at the all u can eat seafood buffet just minutes after he lost in the 2004 WSOP

BettnTibetn
05-27-2004, 11:22 AM
corndogs will send you to the toilet and probably cause you to miss a few hands

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-27-2004, 11:24 AM
I voted for beef, but more specifically, I vote for BEEF JERKY! It's the ultimate.

B Dids
05-27-2004, 11:25 AM
The zoo is located 4 forums down. Just saying.

namknils
05-27-2004, 11:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I didn't realize what forum this was in but yes it looks like zoo material. If we were in the zoo I would get some back up for the corndogs b/c as we know, wireless internet makes it possible not to miss any hands. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

BettnTibetn
05-27-2004, 12:09 PM
This is a very key topic in the poker world...if you eat some bad meat before the WSOP you could miss some hands. Imagine being at the featured table and all the sudden u have to take a serious crap

Analyst
05-27-2004, 12:19 PM

D.H.
05-27-2004, 12:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I didn't realize what forum this was in but yes it looks like zoo material.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just a bit curious. How do these off-topic-posters decide what forum to post in? Like this one in "WPT and other...". Do you just roll the dice? *trying to learn the correct OT-strategy*

namknils
05-27-2004, 12:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm just a bit curious. How do these off-topic-posters decide what forum to post in? Like this one in "WPT and other...". Do you just roll a dice? *trying to learn the correct OT-strategy*

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, technically this off topic crap is frowned upon everywhere but in the Off Topics forum, however almost anything goes in the zoo (Internet Forum) until you get banned. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

BettnTibetn
05-27-2004, 12:30 PM
This is an on topic post....this is for world poker tour, etc....this is etc....i'm also very curious about eating habits and poker players.

namknils
05-27-2004, 12:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is an on topic post....this is for world poker tour, etc....this is etc....i'm also very curious about eating habits and poker players.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do think this is an on topic post because the question is for "while playing poker," but it's a bit of a streach.

Corndogs. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

D.H.
05-27-2004, 12:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I do think this is an on topic post because the question is for "while playing poker," but it's a bit of a streach.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, maybe if it was about specific eating habits while playing a televised tournament. That's as far as I can go. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

D.H.
05-27-2004, 12:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see "etc." anywhere in the forum description, but whatever. Maybe try "Other topics" next time. I'm not trying to be an ass, I just think that this place is turning into something like RGP with all the OT stuff.

BettnTibetn
05-27-2004, 12:41 PM
this place is usually always on topic...i just saw chris moneymaker eating a burger while playing the WSOP this year and was interested if this hurt his play

BettnTibetn
05-27-2004, 01:12 PM
why is the internet one the zoo??

BettnTibetn
05-27-2004, 04:11 PM
are corndogs a specific kind of meat or is it just a little bit of everything.

side note QQ is awful