PDA

View Full Version : River Decision

DarkKnight
05-26-2004, 11:07 PM
Party 2/4

No Reads
Folded to me on LP with 9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif9 /images/graemlins/club.gif
I raise, Button Calls, Blinds Fold

Flop: Q /images/graemlins/heart.gifQ /images/graemlins/diamond.gifK /images/graemlins/heart.gif
I bet He Calls

Turn: 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
I bet He Calls

River: A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
I check He Bets - Your thoughts?

Alobar
05-26-2004, 11:58 PM
I think you win more than the required 14% of the time, so I go ahead and call. He doesnt have a queen, doubt he has a king. So either his A just hit or her went runner runner. my money is on a something like 55.

Nate tha' Great
05-27-2004, 12:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think you win more than the required 14% of the time, so I go ahead and call. He doesnt have a queen, doubt he has a king. So either his A just hit or her went runner runner. my money is on a something like 55.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why can't he have a queen or a king? In a heads up pot with position against an aggressive opponent, I might well play either of those hands in the same fashion (waiting until the river to raise with the Q, and probably calling again with a K, but betting if checked to).

Alobar
05-27-2004, 01:42 AM
Im going on the assumption that its a typical party 2/4 player, which is what I have to assume since he gives no read. You're typical 2/4 player raises the turn with a Q and prolly raises the flop with a K