PDA

View Full Version : PARA RELOAD 10%.

Baulucky
05-26-2004, 03:02 PM
Dear xyz:

Paradise Poker is the place to be this coming long weekend! For four days, from Friday May 28th through Monday May 31st we are offering everyone a 10% Bonus!

To receive your bonus you simply need to enter Bonus54 in the bonus code box when you purchase your chips at the Paradise cashier.

We are excited to offer you a 10% BONUS on your Paradise Poker chip purchases made on May 28th, 29th, 30th and 31st. For example, if you deposit $500, we'll credit your account an extra $50! Maximum bonus over the 4 days is $100.

Thank you for playing at Paradise Poker, the World's Premier Online Poker Room.

Sincerely,

Your Paradise Poker Marketing Team.

ohkanada
05-26-2004, 03:31 PM
The mail doesn't say anything about needing to play x hands. A fine bonus if you don't need to do anything /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ken Poklitar

GrannyMae
05-26-2004, 03:46 PM
bonus code box

http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/Hm.gif

never saw that in my life. must be part of a new upgrade, and this 10% token bonus may be a way to test the system.

do i smell a shift in the affiliate policy????

hmmmm, that could be the only way they need a bonus code box. that would certainly be an aggressive move from a marketing stanpoint and i would not be suprised if they feel the 30,000 players at party were not in some way attributed to the revenue share with affiliates.

paradise offers only general bonuses open to all. if nothing else, this bonus code box is an indication that something entirely new is in the pike.

paradise rake rebates from affiliate to player may change the landscape a LOT.
(whether it be blessed or unblessed, they would know it will happen)

you heard it here from baulucky.

http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/happyhappy.gif

p.s. i opened the client and checked under help box for an upgrade and there is none available. i currently have no "bonus box"

Baulucky
05-26-2004, 03:57 PM
For the record: I got that by email. I'm no affiliate of Para. There is another box in the bottom of the email that explains the clearing req's. (Standard Para clearing points, etc.)

GrannyMae
05-26-2004, 03:57 PM
i emailed and asked what was up, cuz i had gotten no email nor heard of this.

30 seconds later (paradise service rocks), this came

In a message dated 5/26/2004 3:52:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, support@paradisepoker.com writes:
Hello Granny,

Thanks for your email. Yes, it will work for everyone. However we are sending our emails out in batches, so you should receive one sometime later today.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
Best Regards,

Jack,
Paradise Poker Support

www.ParadisePoker.com (http://www.ParadisePoker.com)

MicroBob
05-26-2004, 03:58 PM
i didnt get an e-mail....have we confirmed that this bonus is going to be for everybody??

Baulucky
05-26-2004, 03:59 PM
I think it is. Haven't depo'ed yet, but I will.

MicroBob
05-26-2004, 04:01 PM
30 seconds???

wow...that's faster than...well....then it takes for the Zoo to come crashing down on affiliate spam.

GrannyMae
05-26-2004, 04:01 PM
I'm no affiliate of Para.

i guess i was not clear.

what i am speculating is that paradise is going to change from a one time bonus to a revenue share for affiliates. i make this assumption based on their sudden "need" for a bonus box. bonuses have always worked perfectly and automatically there. they would not need the box if there were not going to be many Different codes that need to be entered, such as personalized affiliate codes.

i am just speculating tho. all the management is at the series so i can't dig any further than regular support.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/_950/cleverman.gif

MicroBob
05-26-2004, 04:02 PM
well...since the bonus period doesn't start until Friday i might hold off on that depo if i were you.

GrannyMae
05-26-2004, 04:19 PM
and furthermore, there is no such box yet at the cashier.

csuf_gambler
05-26-2004, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We are excited to offer you a 10% BONUS on your Paradise Poker chip purchases made on May 28th, 29th, 30th and 31st. For example, if you deposit $500, we'll credit your account an extra $50! Maximum bonus over the 4 days is $100.

[/ QUOTE ]

so uh how does this work? i can deposit $1000 and get $100?

El Barto
05-26-2004, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This sounds like you can make multiple deposits and receive the bonus on each (up to the max.). Since I think some people have a $500 per deposit limit, this could matter. Anyone?

csuf_gambler
05-26-2004, 06:24 PM
anyone figure this out or what?

Baulucky
05-26-2004, 06:29 PM
Yes:

Dear xyz:

Paradise Poker is the place to be this coming long weekend! For four days, from Friday May 28th through Monday May 31st we are offering everyone a 10% Bonus!

To receive your bonus you simply need to enter Bonus54 in the bonus code box when you purchase your chips at the Paradise cashier.

Thank you for playing at Paradise Poker, the World's Premier Online Poker Room.

Sincerely,

Your Paradise Poker Marketing Team.

Thythe
05-26-2004, 08:09 PM
I think they're the last of all the major card rooms to offer a bonus around WSOP time. Glad to hit them up for $100 though.

Alobar
05-26-2004, 09:59 PM
how many raked hands do you gotta play??

kdog
05-26-2004, 10:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how many raked hands do you gotta play??

[/ QUOTE ]

Haven't checked my email yet but in the past they have released $10 for every 100 raked hands.

Jim Kuhn
05-26-2004, 10:51 PM
I sent the following email to Paradise support:

[ QUOTE ]
I plan on taking advantage of your 10% bonus. Would you be able to credit me with the $100 bonus or do I need to withdraw and deposit? If you just credit the bonus you would save the Neteller fees on both the withdrawal and the deposit. Thank you for your help.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4U

[/ QUOTE ]

I will let everyone know the response I receive.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4U
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Jim Kuhn
05-26-2004, 11:02 PM
Typically quick Paradise response in less than five minutes. I was not expecting this answer though. I guess I will withdraw $1000 and turn right around and deposit $1000 back in.

[ QUOTE ]
Hello Jim,

Thanks for your email. To receive your bonus you simply need to enter Bonus54 in the bonus code box when you purchase your chips at the Paradise cashier. You will need to make a new purchase to qualify for the bonus.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Andy,
Paradise Poker Support

[/ QUOTE ]

goodguy_1
05-27-2004, 01:26 AM
so is this confirmed or not? we can make 4 $1000 deposits on the dates mentioned and earn total bonuses of 4x $100 equalling $400 ?

I just answered my own question by reading the email I just got from them.It says "Maximum bonus over the 4 days is $100."

That sucks.It would be nice if we could get 4x$100! /images/graemlins/frown.gif