PDA

View Full Version : Theft at aTaj 10-20 table

04-28-2002, 05:53 PM
Friday night at the Taj. There were two main 10-20 games and two must moves. A player from the 2nd must move is away from the table when is he called to my must move table. Since he is away from his table, the floor moves his money to our table, so no one knows whose money it is. Ten of us at the table including the dealer and no one

saw anyone take the money. We didn't realize it until a new player sat down and the away player finally returned looking for his chips/cash. He claims ~$350.00.

We all thought for sure that the Taj would make good for it since an employee moved the money. Nope, player was told he is out of luck. Now that's a bad beat.

04-28-2002, 05:54 PM

04-28-2002, 06:08 PM
That's the first thing I asked when the players were questioned by security, I was told the camera's were on this table. Actually I don;t think the camera's are ever on in the poker room.

I was there one night post 9/11 and they found an

unattended suitcase by a garbage can in high limit side. They kept making announcements for the owner to claim the bag or the room would be cleared. No one claimed the bag and, get this, only the high limit side of the room was cleared. AC police came, the case was opened and it only contained women's clothing. It was left earlier in the day by a player who forgot it. Before the room was cleared, I asked the floor why don't they check the tapes and I was told there was a problem with the cameras.