PDA

View Full Version : 20/40 hand

Swiss Cheese
05-24-2004, 10:24 PM
I am posting this for what reason I don't know other than feedback. Not the most interesting.

I have 99 in the cut-off. 1 limper UTG folded to mid position solid player who raises player to his left calls I just call, who 3 bets here. the limper will not fold and neither will the any of the other players that have money in? Both blinds call and limper 3 bets This means AA or KK maybe AK sooooooooooted. Everyone else calls, the 4 bet cap was considered by me but if the original limper has the aa or kk he will bet the flop no matter. does anyone fold or 4 bet here and why?

I flopped a set and lost to a flopped 4 flush and rivered flush with AJ /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. The question is whether this player would of called 2 more bets, and I think with the pot size he would of.

Also does anyone throw a set away on river if your 97% sure he has a flush. After my flop raise it went 4 handed till the river with just calls on turn.

Swiss Cheese

Gabe
05-25-2004, 02:34 AM
"Also does anyone throw a set away on river if your 97% sure he has a flush."

Not if there's over 32 bets in the pot.

astroglide
05-25-2004, 02:50 AM
i think 3betting would be a mistake, and even thinking about capping is a mistake. considering what a person would do holding EXACT HANDS that rivered you is not a good way to think about poker.