PDA

View Full Version : 2+2 SNGs: STARS 8PM GMT/4PM EDT TUESDAY, 8:00 & 9:30PM EDT THURSDAY

DrPhysic
05-24-2004, 02:52 PM
Here's your 2+2 SNG game schedule.

"EURO" 2+2 SnG $10+1 NLHE on STARS 8PM GMT/4PM EDT TUESDAY May 25
LOOK FOR t_perkin_2+2 or Stone_Eyes SIGNON.

"US" 2+2 SNG $10+1 NLHE on STARS 8:00PM EDT THURSDAY May 27
Look for Codewarrior or Pitcher signon.

"US" 2+2 SNG $10+1 NLHE on STARS 9:30PM EDT THURSDAY May 27
Look for Codewarrior or Toro85 signon.

Games for 2+2 posters. Not sponsored by Two Plus Two Publishing.

Doc /images/graemlins/cool.gif

DrPhysic
05-25-2004, 04:22 PM
I will be on vacation for the next two weeks starting Thursday morning. I will miss three Thursdays.

Codewarrior will be taking care of the Atlantic and US games, and will make the Monday schedule post. Pitcher and Toro have offered to help. Tim will send out the Private Message notices. Everything under control, games as usual.

The 3rd of June is a KotZ date. The poll that I put up last week asking for input regarding days was pretty split between having the regular Thursday games on Tuesday or Friday. We had one vote for Monday, six for Tuesday, and four for Friday, and several of whenever you put the game on is fine. Since we had the game on Friday of the last KotZ week, I would suggest (to codewarrior, who will make this call based on best info available at the time) that we have all three games on Tuesday June 1 this time.

FYI, our vacation will be at a fishing lodge north of Gunnison, Colorado at 9000 ft altitude, and about 30 miles past where the cell phones stopped working. A private log cabin with no phone, no TV. About the sum of the cabin’s amenities are indoor plumbing and electric lights. The main lodge has great food, & great fly fishing for Rainbow, Brown, and Brook Trout. If you want to check it out, look up www.Harmels.com. (http://www.Harmels.com.) I took about 90% of the pictures on their website.

The real entertainment for the next two weeks will be the rest of Caiffone & Brier, Middle Limit Holdem Poker; Alvarez, Biggest Game in Town; Feeney, Inside the Poker Mind; and all three of Malmuth’s Poker Essays, plus carriers with 64 CD’s each of classical, show tunes, 60-70s rock, and big band music.

Silence is golden. A trout stream burbling at dawn, a 20” rainbow jumping and splashing on a 3 weight line, aspen trees whispering, Beethoven quietly in the background… is magical.

I will talk to all of you in a couple of weeks.

Doc /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/ooo.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif