PDA

View Full Version : Sopranos

TheRake
05-24-2004, 11:13 AM
Best episode ever last night? I have been slightly disappointed in the season so far, but I can not remember ever being as emotionally involved as I was last night. There are some fascinating story lines still to come in the last couple weeks.

TheRake

HDPM
05-24-2004, 11:30 AM
I don't know if it was the best ever, but it was a great episode. I am looking forward to the season finale. Johnny Sac is an excellent character BTW. I have liked him for a while and the development of the character is great. Most interesting Adrianna situation. (No spoiler for those who have not seen it.)

TheRake
05-24-2004, 11:53 AM
One of my favorite quotes from last night was Tony telling Carmella

"my midlife crisis problems will no longer intrude on you anymore."

What exactly does that mean? Is he going to work harder at not getting caught? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

TheRake

HDPM
05-24-2004, 11:55 AM
Yeah, that was an excellent scene.

imported_Chuck Weinstock
05-24-2004, 11:58 AM
I sort of liked the extortion scene.

MaxPower
05-24-2004, 01:36 PM
Christopher is one messed up kid. He's like Tony Soprano without the self-awareness.

Johnny Sack is the man. They should give him a spin-off show. Tony is showing some real weakness.

It was good to see Silvio finally get something to do on the show.

CCass
05-24-2004, 03:40 PM
It is definitely one of the best episodes ever, although when compared to the rest of this season, it is pretty easy to look like a great episode. I can't wait for the season finale, and the last 10 episodes next year.

TheRake
05-24-2004, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Christopher is one messed up kid.

[/ QUOTE ]

No wonder he is so messed up...Tony is constantly kicking the Sh*t out of him.

What was up with the beating Tony gave him last night? You would think under the circumstances he might have let it slide.

TheRake

HDPM
05-24-2004, 05:38 PM
Biggest mistake Tony made was not pulling the trigger earlier this season. Or when Christopher went to rehab last season. Christopher is cancer on any organization if not a perfect snitch waiting to happen. I thought he might turn snitch last night. Of course, the show is better with his character.

daryn
05-24-2004, 08:58 PM
there will be another season? i thought 2 weeks from now was the series finale?

CCass
05-25-2004, 10:29 AM
David Chase decided that he needed 10 more episodes to wrap up the story, so he and HBO agreed to 1 more "season" with only 10 episodes.