PDA

View Full Version : James282 gets tricky - Oops!

Ulysses
05-24-2004, 12:49 AM
James and I are sitting in the greatest table ever. It features my nemesis who managed to 2- or 3-out me repeatedly from my session the other night w/ Schneids. This time nemesis was unable to suck out. Good times. And the other seats were a revolving door of ideal opponents. Anyway, I think this one developed interestingly. James282 is MP.

Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: akshawnd is UTG with 3/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/club.gif.
akshawnd folds, MP calls, Button calls, SB raises, BB calls, MP 3-bets, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (12 SB) Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players) </font>
SB checks, BB checks, MP bets, Button calls, SB calls, BB folds.

Turn: (7.50 BB) J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players) </font>
SB checks, MP bets, Button raises, SB calls, MP calls.

River: (13.50 BB) Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players) </font>
SB checks, MP checks, Button checks.

Final Pot: 13.50 BB

Results in white below: <font color="white">
SB shows Ad Ts (straight, ace high).
MP shows Kc Kh (full house, kings full of queens).
Button shows 9c Jd (two pair, queens and jacks).
Outcome: MP wins 13.50 BB. </font>

James282
05-24-2004, 01:23 AM
Haha this hand was a confusing one. You have the idiot button who somehow manages to raise his bottom 2 pair and the SB who tries to keep me in with the nuts on the turn. Until I looked at the hand history I was just like..man that button can read me like a book! Then I realized for certain that they were the two biggest idiots alive. As we were sitting at that table, I could help but think that the only possible outcome was that you and I would have every dollar in about 2-3 hours tops.
-James