PDA

View Full Version : Eurobet Poker: Please Help

Huskiez
05-24-2004, 12:07 AM
I just created an account online at Eurobet through Poker.net (http://www.poker.net/online/profiles/eurobetpoker.htm) a few minutes ago. I also made a deposit of $800 to get the full bonus amount. This was all done online, before I downloaded the client (seems to be a different method for Eurobet than the other Party skins).

So I downloaded the client, and tried logging in. They then greet me with this error message:

<font color="red">Error creating account: CoralEurobetPoker shares tables with a few other online poker rooms. We have detected that you have an active account with one of these poker rooms. Due to security reasons, you cannot create another account on the shared poker platform. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you think this message is in error or for more details, you may contact us at info@cepoker.com along with the account name you are trying to create.</font>

There are a few problems regarding that message. First, I created the account online. It went through fine, they let me have my user name, and they gave me an account number (which I didn't write down, and then when I went back to try to get it, it reset the browser to a different link, so I don't have it). However they did not send me an e-mail regarding the fact that I opened a new account.

Normally I would not care much, I'd just leave the site. But they also took $800 from my Neteller, and now won't let me access Eurobet to get my funds out. The phone number is international, and I'm guessing e-mail will be slow. This really sucks. I haven't taken any course of action just yet, as I want to see how best to go about this.

Any suggestions on how to get my money out, or how to play there?

lorinda
05-24-2004, 12:12 AM
I can't actually 'help' as such, but while you are waiting for someone who can, you might want to investigate if the poker tables are actually just a part of the site and if you have some kind of betting account that you CAN access.

Just a thought.

Lori

Huskiez
05-24-2004, 12:16 AM
Awesome idea!

I just logged into my Poker account online (through the web). It went through. I clicked the Withdraw option, and it has my account number there, along with my balance of $800, etc.

I am guessing I can withdraw my money through that, but should I probably wait 8 hours as I just made a deposit and don't want it to get rejected in case they have that? Or is it better to try to withdraw right away in case they lock up this online log in as well?

lorinda
05-24-2004, 12:20 AM
I would imagine that your account is blocked for the poker tables because of some Party action somewhere down the line (This appears to be kind of random in nature, some people say no problem, some get stopped when opening multiple Party accounts).
However, they sound like they have a book as well as poker room, so I don't see any reason for them to block your account.
Have a quick scan of any T+C but I can't see them taking your money for any 'funny business'. The absolute worst that can happen is they'll lock it and call you.

Lori

lorinda
05-24-2004, 12:25 AM
From Coral Eurobet (U.K) (not sure if this is the same people)

"Customers may withdraw funds from their account at any time providing all payments have been confirmed. "

It also mentions the book isn't open to Americans (just the book, not the card room)

Lori

Huskiez
05-24-2004, 12:42 AM
Yeah, they told me I can't access the sports book. But I believe it's okay to log in through the poker log in at the website.

[ QUOTE ]
Customers may withdraw funds from their account at any time providing all payments have been confirmed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think I can withdraw now then?

Huskiez
05-24-2004, 11:08 AM
So I decided to wait until today to withdraw (8 hours after). Now when I log in on the website, I get this message:

<font color="red">Error

Sorry, your Username and Password have not been recognized.</font>

When I try to log in on the downloaded poker client, I get this message:

<font color="red">Sorry, either you do not have an account with us or you entered invalid details. If you have an existing account with us, please use that.</font>

I checked Neteller and of course the money was not credited back.

Help?!

Huskiez
05-24-2004, 12:06 PM
My mistake. I was using a wrong password as I thought it was a different one I used for the account. So the log in worked now. I went to withdraw, submitted my request, and got this error message:

<font color="red">Error

Sorry, your request has not been accepted.

Not all your payments have been confirmed.</font>

How long should it take for my payments to be confirmed? Should I send an e-mail to them asking them to withdraw my money (potential hassle), or simply withdraw through the website once it does clear (trying basically daily)?