PDA

View Full Version : My name's Batman, but you can call me Bob

Ulysses
05-22-2004, 07:08 AM
I've been running horribly the past few days. Decided not to play any poker after work. Went out, then headed to a concert. Came back around 1am and decided to play for an hour or two. This was one of my first hands. My opponents were all unknown. This one pretty much set the tone for the session.

Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed)

Preflop: akshawnd is Button with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG folds, MP raises, CO folds, akshawnd 3-bets, SB folds, BB folds, MP calls.

Flop: (7.50 SB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 7/images/graemlins/club.gif, 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players) </font>
MP bets, akshawnd calls.

Turn: (4.75 BB) 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players) </font>
MP bets, akshawnd raises, MP 3-bets, akshawnd caps, MP calls.

River: (12.75 BB) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players) </font>
MP bets, akshawnd raises, MP 3-bets, akshawnd caps, MP calls.

Final Pot: 20.75 BB

Results in white below: <font color="white">
MP shows Kc Th (two pair, sevens and twos).
akshawnd shows Ah Ad (two pair, aces and sevens).
Outcome: akshawnd wins 20.75 BB. </font>

Nate tha' Great
05-22-2004, 07:17 AM
Man, there were some good tables tonight.

The river cap might have been a little bit much.

Ulysses
05-22-2004, 07:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Think so? I had him squarely on an overpair to that board, of which there are a lot.

Nate tha' Great
05-22-2004, 07:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Think so? I had him squarely on an overpair to that board, of which there are a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mind you, I wouldn't have stopped anywhere *before* he 3-bets the river, but there were some folks at the tables tonight that were plenty capable of raising hands containing a 7, and there's a negligible chance that he had pocket 8's.