PDA

View Full Version : Jacks

joker122
05-21-2004, 12:55 AM
Villian is unknown.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+2 with J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="CC3333">UTG raises</font>, UTG+1 folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button folds, SB folds, BB folds, <font color="CC3333">UTG caps</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: (9.33 SB) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players) </font>
<font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG calls.

Turn: (6.66 BB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players) </font>
<font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 7.66 BB

Results in white below: <font color="white">
No showdown. UTG wins 7.66 BB. </font>

Alobar
05-21-2004, 02:26 AM
Kinda seems fishy to me. I think AK goes for the check raise and maybe AA as well, unless he's scared you'll check behind and he misses out on a bet or wants you to raise again so he can 3 bet.

I'm sure I will be told this is wrong, but I raise him here, if he is on something like QQ or KK he may very well fold, if he calls you can take the free showdown and if he 3 bets you, you can safely fold.

So for the same price of calling him down you have a chance to fold a better hand

Clarkmeister
05-21-2004, 03:17 AM
Raise here as the last $ you put in the pot (barring a J on the river of course).