PDA

View Full Version : Intertops - $900 cash out bonus!

Webster
05-20-2004, 11:20 PM
WOW - what a great deal - cashout $900 and they give you a FREE $900 - this is the best bonus yet.

Wait a minute - I don't remember giving them the FREE900 bonus code. Do you think it's a mistake?

OK OK = all kidding aside - I did get a double $900 cashout and it stewed in my mind for 24 hours - what the heck do I do with the extra 900.

If I keep it I can;t REALLY spend it because sooner or later a year from now they will grab it. Or Louie the Wrench will show up to take it out of my knee caps.

SO - I did the RIGHT thing.
-----------------------------------
I regret to inform you that I received TWO $900 cashouts instead of one.

You have treated me fair in the past so I must do the same back to you. How should I get the EXTRA $900 back to you.
--------------------------------------
Dear Mr. WEBSTER /images/graemlins/wink.gif

We wish to thank you for bringing our attention to the error made to your account on the 19th, which was the duplication of your neteller pay out in the amount of US 900.00. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience
this may have caused and wish to advise you that this is in no way a regular occurrence. The situation was such that the requested amount was pulled from your account twice, correct from that end but was send off twice.

Your honesty for bringing to this to our attention is very much appreciated. We have since contacted neteller and have retrieved the difference US 900.00. As a token of our appreciation for your honesty we have credited your account with a bonus of US 100.00.

Thank you again for being a one in a million customer and we look forward to your continued support. Your honesty is very much appreciated.

ewile
05-20-2004, 11:54 PM
thats cool that they gave you the hundred.

Alobar
05-21-2004, 12:03 AM
Thats pretty cool.

I know in the past I've said I've kept money in similiar situations....but you said it best when you said

"You have treated me fair in the past so I must do the same back to you."

kharma and all that....you did the right thing.

However if it was from someone or someplace that screwed you over ida kept that $900 in a heartbeat.

Thats cool they gave you $100 too.

Hung
05-21-2004, 02:47 AM
They should give you 900 in bonus. You still have to play about 5000 hands to get the money. But that would have been awsome...

yct
05-21-2004, 03:24 AM
It's good to hear that being a honest/good person, and it finally pays off once... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Stagemusic
05-21-2004, 06:29 AM
Both you and the site are class acts. APPLAUSE

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sheriff Fatman
05-21-2004, 06:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Both you and the site are class acts. APPLAUSE

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Beat me to it! Great gestures made on both parts (although the conspiracy theorists will now argue that the site will now fix your cards to take the $100 back!)

Sheriff

Webster
05-21-2004, 07:03 AM
Actually it's from their Sports book so no hands to play.