PDA

View Full Version : Gus Hanson is the Coolest Guy Ever

RPatterson
05-20-2004, 09:05 PM
As evidenced by his 3rd WPT championship he is clearly the best poker player today. Not only that but the best looking and physically toughest.

Also he was a tennis champion and is the most athletic poker player alive.

I also suspect he plays while high on illegal stimulants. Which would help account for his compulsive chip fumbling and neck/facial twitches and spasms.

To top it off he always wears all black to final tables (like he is the grim reaper) and flexes his bicep to make a "V" formation for victory after winning tournaments.

Guy Hanson is the coolest guy EVER!

sublime
05-20-2004, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also he was a tennis champion and is the most athletic poker player alive.

I also suspect he plays while high on illegal stimulants. Which would help account for his compulsive chip fumbling and neck/facial twitches and spasms.

[/ QUOTE ]

Athletic drug addict? Cool

RPatterson
05-20-2004, 09:40 PM
He's not a drug addict per se, he just likes to get sped up sometimes. Not too often, or he couldn't keep his muscular physique.

sublime
05-20-2004, 10:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He's not a drug addict per se, he just likes to get sped up sometimes. Not too often, or he couldn't keep his muscular physique.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you joking? this is getting very old and uninteresting.

jdl22
05-20-2004, 10:42 PM
Ya basta con esta tonteria.

HajiShirazu
05-21-2004, 04:53 AM
Isn't this like your 8th "gus hansen is a stud" post?
I mean, gus hansen is awesome at poker, and yeah, I admit it, he's a good looking guy, but it gets old.

Kurn, son of Mogh
05-21-2004, 08:25 AM
De acuerdo. Ya sabemos que el escritor no le gusta almejas (como se dice en Argentina). /images/graemlins/wink.gif

jedi
05-21-2004, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

the most athletic poker player alive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your Gus worship aside, I can think of many more athletic poker players just around in my local cardroom.

If you want to talk about the most athletic high stakes pro, then I might agree with you.

doggin
05-21-2004, 08:03 PM
/images/graemlins/smile.gif

trillig
05-23-2004, 02:13 PM
RP, I hope you and your Gus Hanson poster live happily ever after....

-Bri