PDA

View Full Version : Party Affiliate Scam

mistaken
05-20-2004, 02:17 PM
Hey all,
I have recently signed up to be an affiliate because I know many people who want to get started at Party.
After reading the description of an affiliate, what is to stop people from creating dupe accounts and just getting free sign-up bonuses???
Is this a flaw in the affiliate system?
Mistaken

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-20-2004, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey all,
I have recently signed up to be an affiliate because I know many people who want to get started at Party.
After reading the description of an affiliate, what is to stop people from creating dupe accounts and just getting free sign-up bonuses???
Mistaken

[/ QUOTE ]
You're not the first one to think of this. I think you get banned from the site if caught doing this. I looked into it real quickly myself before deciding against it.

mistaken
05-20-2004, 02:29 PM
why exactly did you decide against it?

GrannyMae
05-20-2004, 02:32 PM

you will have the shortest affiliate career ever if all of your players take the bonuses and run. not to mention, behaivor like this will make the ridiculously high rake there go even higher.
http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/3/dont.gif

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-20-2004, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
why exactly did you decide against it?

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't feel like hassling with it mostly. Also, read the terms & conditions - they come right out and say it's against their rules to do this and you'll suffer some sort of consequence - something like you'll be banned or you'll lose your account or something similar. Plus, I'm getting a good deal through another affiliate to get most of the rake rebate back anyway, so it wasn't worth the hassle to get an extra couple percent of a couple percent of a couple percent of my online action back. All that coupled with the fact that I had no intention of going all-out and be an affiliate signing up all kinds of other people lead me to just go the other (legit) way.