PDA

View Full Version : Online poker software - poll; attempt #2a

pokerguy11
05-19-2004, 06:41 PM
As it was suggested by GrannyMae, I will repeat the same poll using UBB tools. It has several major drawbacks (e.g. correct stats will be unavailable here), but in an attempt to get as much opinions as possible I will do it. Sorry
for the new thread, but I didn't manage to find a way to include polls in reply - only to original post.

NOTES:
1. I expect at least one new vote - one by Granny. :-)
2. Anybody who already voted in original poll - please don't vote again.
3. All results of this 2+2 vote will be incorporated into general vote results (available at
http://pokerguy11.freepolls.com/cgi-bin/pollresults/001
and
http://pokerguy11.freepolls.com/cgi-bin/pollresults/002
) manually.

daveymck
05-19-2004, 06:50 PM
As I understand it the idea of this is to guage opinion on playing poker on pocket PC's.

Would a better poll not be

Do you own a Pocket PC

Yes
No
Getting one Soon
No plans to get One

Question 2

Would you play Poker online on your Pocket PC (if you have one or plan to get one obviously)

Yes
No
Only if I can play 4 tables at a time.

Gets more of a feel for the demand than your poll imho.

D.H.
05-19-2004, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As I understand it the idea of this is to guage opinion on playing poker on pocket PC's. Would a better poll not be...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that it will be interesting to see how interested people are in other platforms too. Personally I would like to see some sites supporting Linux.

pokerguy11
05-19-2004, 07:19 PM
May be you are right, but it is too late to change anything, and starting new one won't work now - will need to wait for a few weeks. In addition, I'm interested in getting the best possible (for me & PocketPC) numbers - and I'm quite satisfied with current ones :-). About including Linux to the poll - frankly, I wouldn't object to Stars or Paradise on Linux too (then at least one of my computers will go entirely Linux).