PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to get Party hand histories back more than 100 hands?

Abagadro
05-19-2004, 02:26 PM
Played two hours last night on three tables (some of the more interesting poker in a while too as a result of a total maniac at one of my tables) only to realize my auto hand-history requester was not active. Doh!

Anyone know a way I can retrieve those hands that were missed?

D.H.
05-19-2004, 02:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone know a way I can retrieve those hands that were missed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Send the support an e-mail. I was able to get more than 100 hands when this happened to me. Apparantly, they can't send more than 100 hands per e-mail but they can send you several e-mails. Just tell them the date and time that you want hand histories from and they should be able to do it.

(I'm playing at Multipoker but since they use the same software it should be the same)

Any Two Suited
05-20-2004, 12:34 PM
Hi Abagadro,

I had the same issue just a couple days ago, and with a phone call to Party support at 1-888-206-4659 I was able to get them to send me a file with over 400 hands in it.

I know Party has a deserved reputation for shoddy support, but I must have got lucky this time as the fellow I talked to was very responsive and surprisingly helpful.

Good luck.