PDA

View Full Version : BUMP Attacks

Dilbert
05-19-2004, 07:37 AM
If you bump a thread that is a least a week old you should be summarily banned (unless you have a damn good reason).

MKR
05-19-2004, 08:58 AM
What is a bump?

MKR

Norm
05-19-2004, 09:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What is a bump?

MKR

[/ QUOTE ]
Posts are listed in the order of most recent reply. So if you reply to a post on a distant back page of the forum, you have "bumped" it to the top of the list on page 1 (where many more people will read it).

Dilbert
05-19-2004, 12:27 PM
I see a lot of trolls have been voting.

TimM
05-19-2004, 12:32 PM
I voted no, but only because the question is worded a little on the extreme side. If this were it:

"If you repeatedly bump threads that are a least a week old you should be summarily banned (unless you have a damn good reason)."

I'd probably have voted yes.

G Money
05-19-2004, 01:22 PM
How bout we take a poll on Beeeatch slapping posters with less than 200 posts that cry about our zoo?

Oh yeah and bump to ya muher.

thomastem
05-19-2004, 01:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No I think it's the posters that have enjoyed the Zoo for months and years and are tired of strangers dedicating their first 100 posts to starting trouble and wanting to change OUR forum.

The SS forum would welcome you though.

Dilbert
05-19-2004, 03:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No I think it's the posters that have enjoyed the Zoo for months and years and are tired of strangers dedicating their first 100 posts to starting trouble and wanting to change OUR forum.

The SS forum would welcome you though.

[/ QUOTE ]
Punk,

Thanks for the advice. Noted Poker Authority Dilbert already posts in SS.

Bump-en-Stein
05-19-2004, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good. Stay there, and let the zoo be the zoo. I have never ventured outside the zoo, so stop ur bellyaching.

thomastem
05-19-2004, 04:44 PM
[/ QUOTE ]
Punk,

[/ QUOTE ]

Stupid Cartoon Impersonator,

Punk? Noted Poker Authority Dilbert?

Calling me a punk was very, very dumb. I can now defend myself and not worry about earlier sanctions. That means Phil the crazed cow may be allowed to chew up your intestines while Bud the stud bull plays doctor with you.

Noted poker authority? Who let Foo Foo the greek in here?
Heh my Buzzard would tear your eyes out at the table and my possum would sleep hanging from your beak...I mean nose.

Oh you broke out the critter dude's rage and now a can of goats and sheep whip a$$ needs to be released.

By the way how is your vote going?

namknils
05-19-2004, 04:49 PM
Classic TT /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dilbert
05-19-2004, 05:01 PM
Caught in a Lie:

[ QUOTE ]
I have never ventured outside the zoo

[/ QUOTE ]

A simple check of your past posts shows that you have posted in multiple forums. I guess you feel more comfortable lying to us using your troll identity.

Dilbert
05-19-2004, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Calling me a punk was very, very dumb. I can now defend myself and not worry about earlier sanctions. That means Phil the crazed cow may be allowed to chew up your intestines while Bud the stud bull plays doctor with you.

Heh my Buzzard would tear your eyes out at the table and my possum would sleep hanging from your beak...I mean nose.

Oh you broke out the critter dude's rage and now a can of goats and sheep whip a$$ needs to be released.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go ahead, test the limits. The day you are banned again will be a happy day in the zoo.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Once you take out the duplicate votes by multi-identity trolls, I'd say the bumpers are quite unpopular.

jasonHoldEm
05-19-2004, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I love this option.

Bump-en-Stein
05-19-2004, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Caught in a Lie:

[ QUOTE ]
I have never ventured outside the zoo

[/ QUOTE ]

A simple check of your past posts shows that you have posted in multiple forums. I guess you feel more comfortable lying to us using your troll identity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Twice. Both were not bump related, but rather singing politial commentaries. One was in News/Views/Gossip and was on topic, the other was in other topics and was approppriate for that forum.

There is a Bump-en-SteinII hovering around, but I don't no who it is.

Make your life easier and put me on ignore.

Dilbert
05-19-2004, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I love this option.

[/ QUOTE ]
btw Jason,

Great poker book review forum you have there. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

(too bad he can't read this)

Head Enforcer
05-19-2004, 05:15 PM
A salvo just hit the SS forum. link is here: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=695340&page=0&view=expand ed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1#695340

Don and the rest of you, after figuring out the true identity of Dilbert we are going to Defcon 2.

The Real Don
05-19-2004, 05:19 PM
Order received and confirmed.

This is getting scary now, have we tried giving Dilbert a lolipop?

Bump-en-Stein
05-19-2004, 05:27 PM
Tight-ass Dilbeet.

BRO! The sad fact is we are a bunch of nutz here but we kick ass at poker. Evil jeniouses like us need to get creeative and not only talk about jack-King off in early position.

You claim to be da bomb, but the only bomb is in the back of your shortz. WE get down at the tables yet still have some fun. You fools still wear your SS-Members only jackets with a hint of Kentucky-fried mullett.

thomastem
05-19-2004, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Go ahead, test the limits. The day you are banned again will be a happy day in the zoo.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Once you take out the duplicate votes by multi-identity trolls, I'd say the bumpers are quite unpopular.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dilbert,

If you don't start with the name calling my new gentler side would have addressed your concerns as softly as a babies bottom.

However if you call me names you give me license to....well let's just say put you in a humorous light.

Now behave so I don't do irreputable damage to you by allowing my wildabeast to smell your fear.

thomastem
05-19-2004, 05:36 PM
Wow after you click on the link you hit refresh and see the whole thread. (Head Enforcer's Thread).

Damn I wish I could post in SS.

Bump-en-Stein
05-19-2004, 05:36 PM
Ladies and Gents of the Internet Forum: Yes, I am a troll, but I am your troll. You can kick, punch, and abuse me as you wish. TT is showing how to deal with an outsider who want to change the forum as he sees fit. I am glad TT is doing this, because I am a moron and can't defend myself.

Dilbert
05-19-2004, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
However if you call me names you give me license to....well let's just say put you in a humorous light.

Now behave so I don't do irreputable damage to you by allowing my wildabeast to smell your fear.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you are Steven Punk, why is calling you Punk calling you names?

Fact is, you are happy I'm posting since usually your multi-identities just talk to each other.

thomastem
05-19-2004, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you are Steven Punk, why is calling you Punk calling you names?

Fact is, you are happy I'm posting since usually your multi-identities just talk to each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look Dilbert I know who you really are and I'm not falling for the bait. If you call me a name I retaliate but I will not use your first handle as that was what got me banned.

If you want to continue trying to settle a score with me even though I haven't bothered you one bit. Either come to the weekly SNGs that we have on Stars or join HULA and take my money.

Anyone in the zoo, I want someone to keep track of this thread so if Matt asks it can be brought back, I would if I knew how.

As for how you addressed me. My handle is thomastem, friends call me TT and Steven Punk had no post in this thread. You addressed me "Punk".

Dilbert
05-19-2004, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Look Dilbert I know who you really are and I'm not falling for the bait. If you call me a name I retaliate but I will not use your first handle as that was what got me banned.

If you want to continue trying to settle a score with me even though I haven't bothered you one bit. Either come to the weekly SNGs that we have on Stars or join HULA and take my money.

Anyone in the zoo, I want someone to keep track of this thread so if Matt asks it can be brought back, I would if I knew how.

As for how you addressed me. My handle is thomastem, friends call me TT and Steven Punk had no post in this thread. You addressed me "Punk".

[/ QUOTE ]
You obviously don't know who I am, because I have never had a run-in with you in the past.

I guess TT/Punk/etc. just likes to jump to conclusions.

edit: Its funny that you invent the Punk name, and then (pretend to?) get offended when people use your name.

Big Mo
05-19-2004, 06:00 PM
Dilbert could you join us for a threesome, my crane already has me vertical.

Bump-en-Stein
05-19-2004, 06:00 PM
From looking at your picture, the only one jumping is you

Pot Head
05-19-2004, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
From looking at your picture, the only one jumping is you

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa no way. Dude you're right. Very smart calculation.

Dilbie wanna dube when you reach the ground?

Dilbert
05-19-2004, 06:08 PM
TT/Punk,

It must be tough logging out and in so much, just to vote in my poll (and talk to yourself).

Its funny that you invent the Punk name, and then (pretend to?) get offended when people use your name.

Milo Balzich
05-19-2004, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
TT/Punk,

It must be tough logging out and in so much, just to vote in my poll (and talk to yourself).

Its funny that you invent the Punk name, and then (pretend to?) get offended when people use your name.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, Hullo? You must be a man, how you call uptit man who cares about evertytink not concerning you. Why you must be communism man, and only worry about your big brother and neighbor.

You ned to get outside and fish the waters of your homelands. You can have coffee drink and smoke cigarett. After fish, you have nice drink and go to disco club.

No need to vorry about other tinks.

Steven_Monk
05-19-2004, 06:21 PM
Mr. Bert, may I call you Dil:

You need to put your convections in the wholly trinity: Sklansky, Malmuth, and TT. Each one can show you the way to peace and solitide.

I have taken vow of silence in monastery, but I use internet on daily baise. My first language is not English, so talk to the fist if you have problems vith vhat I say.

You must find deeper meanings in life, no ned to vorry so much.

thomastem
05-19-2004, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
TT/Punk,

[/ QUOTE ]

Dilbert/Won't say

Calm yourself and make some money tonight on the poker tables.

Peace

G Money
05-19-2004, 06:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
TT/Punk,

It must be tough logging out and in so much, just to vote in my poll

[/ QUOTE ]

How many regular Zoo posters agree with yo hairy a$$? I don't see anyone posting to change our crib cept yo free-fallin buzz cut Drew Carey look alike self.

Step off.

Steven Purple
05-19-2004, 06:36 PM
Since everyone seems to want Steven Punk back why don't we all petition now. This thread was a great idea Dilbert.

Czech_Razor
05-19-2004, 06:49 PM
BUMP

Simon Diamond
05-19-2004, 07:02 PM
Ladies and Gents of the Internet Forum: Yes, I am a troll, but I am your troll. You can kick, punch, and abuse me as you wish.

Just from looking at your pic, I can see you are one sick fock. But I have to say I like your style, go kick this dweebs ass.

Simon

Stew
05-19-2004, 07:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you bump a thread that is a least a week old you should be summarily banned (unless you have a damn good reason).

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a mighty fine post Dilbert, I wish you had more support for your cause.