PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the great time!

Barry
05-19-2004, 05:01 AM
Angel Fish are heading back home after a great 9 days in Vegas. Both of us ran well the entire trip. I would like to especially thank the Vegas locals (In alphabetical order: Clarkmeister, Dynasty, Ed Miller, and PokerBabe) who were gracious with their time for “yet another visitor” coming to town. I got to play poker with Clarkmeister and Babe, from whom I learned a great deal. Babe’s golf tourney was fun as was Dynasty’s home game.

As most of you know, I got to spend a lot of time with Tommy Angelo, which I would highly recommend; especially to improve the psychological aspects of your game. Not to mention, that even if I didn’t play poker, he’s a heck of a guy to hang out with.

Also I got to meet several other posters, such as Gabe, J.V., MBE, Coilean, rharless and a few others which I have forgotten their posting handles. (Sorry guys) Good people all.

Warning: Reflections Coming

It seems really funny that it was exactly (and only) 2 years ago that I was introduced to serious poker and learned what the heck a flop was. Now 2 years later, thanks a great deal to this forum, I can sit in a 30/60 game and feel like I belong.

M.B.E.
06-02-2004, 09:09 PM
Barry, it was great meeting you and Angel Fish and I hope to see you again.