PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker bonus question

teatreeman
05-19-2004, 01:05 AM
I had stopped playing poker for a while and decided I want to play again so I loaded up Party and saw they had given me 50 bonus dollars. So I played for a while and built it up to 150. Can I take out 100 and then play on the remaining 50 or do I have to play the 500 raked hands to cashout anything.

thanks.

Thythe
05-19-2004, 01:38 AM
I don't know for sure, but I think that you could withdraw 100 leaving the 50 bonus. Better wait for at least another person to confirm, though.

Oski
05-19-2004, 02:23 AM
It depends on the type of bonus. If I am not mistaken, most bonuses at Party are Pending/Released. Once you play the hands, your bonus is released, no strings attached. I got one at Empire for $25 which could be played but not cashed until I played a number of hands.

I think you can cash the $100 and play the $50.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-19-2004, 02:36 AM
I don't mean to be an ass, but why don't you just try withdrawing the $100 and find out that way? Then you can tell us if it works. You'd probably find out sooner and easier that way than waiting for someone to tell you here.

LLAMA
05-19-2004, 05:52 AM
Yes, you can withdraw everything above the $50. I received the same bonus over the weekend and ran it up to $200 in a couple hours, cashed out the $150 and still had the $50 left to work off.

On a side note, my jaw dropped to the floor when I received my cashout in NETeller within 2 minutes...literally. Have to give Party a shout out for awesome service and free bonuses like this.

CountDuckula
05-19-2004, 12:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't mean to be an ass, but why don't you just try withdrawing the $100 and find out that way? Then you can tell us if it works. You'd probably find out sooner and easier that way than waiting for someone to tell you here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, what if they said, "You didn't fulfill the terms of the bonus before trying to cash out, so we're revoking the bonus and all of the money you earned using it."? It would be pretty arbitrary, bad for business and all that, but it is at least theoretically possible they could react that way.

I actually had the same question, and I was glad to see this thread pop up. People ask questions because they're hesitant to do something without knowing ahead of time whether they're going to trip over something they don't know about, and hope someone else has been there before them and knows the answer.

-Mike

teatreeman
05-19-2004, 05:50 PM
Everything worked fine, I just didn't want my bonus to be taken away for doing something wrong.