PDA

View Full Version : How Often Do You Lose Internet Connection?

RPatterson
05-18-2004, 10:00 PM
I was playing a turbo sit n go on Stars and lost my internet connection long enough to go from 2500 chips down to 25 with 300/600 blinds. I pulled some miracle [censored] to get back up to 1400 but then still got busted outside of the money.

It was really irritating trying to get back online knowing that the turbo huge blinds are eating me. And then the most frustrating part was people at the table telling me that I would have lost the chips anyways and going from 2500 chips to 25 didn't make a difference because I quickly worked my way back up to 1400.

I know I should never share frustration with other players because they love to be dicks and try to make you angrier, even when you are kicked out. Because this is the internet after all where people can act anonymously and fulfill their desires to be the [censored] they don't have the courage to be in real life.

Anyways how often do you guys lose your connection durring tournaments? I am pissed at comcast.

benjdm
05-18-2004, 10:46 PM
The only times I've lost connections for any significant length of time have been power outages. Road Runner has been pretty good to me so far.