PDA

View Full Version : Party vs. UB

Steerpike
05-18-2004, 07:59 PM
I started playing at UB a couple weeks ago (a friend had recommended it), but I notice there's a lot more players on Party and users here seem to prefer it. Seeing as how I'm just starting out (been playing .25/.50), would it make sense for me to move to Party (looser tables, more players/tables, etc)?

sin808
05-18-2004, 08:18 PM
lowest limit party has is .50/1..so unless you think you're properly bankrolled and prepared for it I'd stay where you're at....OTH, I started at party with only $50, and have built it up so I'm now at the 200BB br to play it...though I probably should have started out lower (I was new and didn't shop around). There's always pretty ample table selection at party though, and alot of fishy players..Not really any advice there, but hopefully it helped somewhat.

Chris Daddy Cool
05-18-2004, 09:11 PM
UB's .25/.50 players are pretty bad, probably not as bad as Party's .5/1.00 players though. It's really an issue of bankroll, whether or not you want to build it up or start off at .5/1.00 right away because most people probably don't deposit exactly 300 bucks into party.