PDA

View Full Version : Party just gave me $20 free!

CountDuckula
05-18-2004, 12:33 PM
Got the email yesterday. No code, just an extra $20 sitting in my account. I have to clear 200 raked hands by 5/29 to keep it/cash out, but hey, it beats a poke in the eye with a sharp stick! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

My last deposit was $200 back in March or so, and I managed to blow it all in tournament entries and a bad run (at least 50% my fault, IMO, if not more) in ring games. Now to see if I can recoup some of my losses. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Mike

cardcounter0
05-18-2004, 12:38 PM
I think you are supposed to complain about this.

Now, if you try to take advantage of some re-deposit bonus, you first have to play hands to clear this $20 bonus first.

The Horror! The Horror!
/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

CountDuckula
05-18-2004, 12:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think you are supposed to complain about this.

Now, if you try to take advantage of some re-deposit bonus, you first have to play hands to clear this $20 bonus first.

The Horror! The Horror!
/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! Well, I wasn't planning to deposit any time soon, anyway; my wife and I are planning an AC trip this weekend (she'd suggested a Mem. Day weekend junket, but screwed up in reading the calendar and made the flight and hotel reservations for this weekend, so I'm just taking a vacation day on Mon.), plus she's flying to CA for a niece's wedding next weekend, so a deposit for bonus whoring just isn't on the radar right now. Given that, the free $20 suits me just fine. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Mike