PDA

View Full Version : JetSet Poker review

illunious
05-18-2004, 12:08 PM
If this is considered spam, sorry, please delete it. I have no affiliation with them, just thought I'd share my experience.

I signed up a couple hours ago and joined a multi table freeroll.. it was the most poker fun I've had in a long time (True Poker was a lot of fun the first time too). Almost everyone on my table was chatting away, having a great time. The catoony interface is a nice change I guess.

I had the angry emotion, the suit guy with glasses, placed 100th out of 500. I played like a complete idiot, I saw just about every cheap flop I could. Raised just about every bad hand I was dealt, bet my bad flops and checked my good flops, also did the "throw chips" action a lot for no apparent reason. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anyway, I like the software. I laughed out loud many times and had a big grin on my face most of the tournament.

goodguy_1
05-18-2004, 12:42 PM
-the software looks nice but upon further inspection it seems just ok.But the automtic download didnt work for me I tried 3 times-use the manual download option to download the exe. file if you have problems.

-there is no selection of games-1 $1-2PLHE rest tiny micro games

- I dont see much value in their freerolls playing for their point system and not cash money.

-Most importantly IF I did want to play here ..is there an affiliate program thru which I can possibly get rake rebates when/if I sign up.???

-the program just crashed on me as I was writing this.

Sarge85
05-18-2004, 12:53 PM
I didn't realize they were live yet....

Sarge/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Bump-en-Stein
05-18-2004, 02:58 PM
Just played there! Did not realize this place is located in Australia!

The cards and blinds go counter-clockwise which is a little tough getting used two!