PDA

View Full Version : Mail Search

HDPM
05-17-2004, 09:37 PM
Well, I got a package with a sticker saying it had been opened for inspection by the post office. I have never researched the rules regarding postal inspections of items of mail. I just might now. The package was a dangerous one. My father sent me a book on American history he liked. Am I wrong to feel just slightly paranoid and violated that the government is searching my book shipments?

Boris
05-17-2004, 10:07 PM
You criticize Ashcroft so much you got what you deserve. You had better clean up your act. Step one is to not make anti-bush administration posts on 2+2.

nolanfan34
05-18-2004, 01:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Step one is to not make anti-bush administration posts on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because, as you know, GWB himself is an active poster! Brushes up on bluffing techniques here...

GWB
05-18-2004, 05:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Step one is to not make anti-bush administration posts on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because, as you know, GWB himself is an active poster! Brushes up on bluffing techniques here...

[/ QUOTE ]
If we were really searching HDPM's mail for political reasons, do you think we would let him find out about it?

Phat Mack
05-18-2004, 08:30 AM
I mail and receive a lot of books and always use those soft, bubble-wrap mailers. It's always obvious, to me at least, that the package contains a book. I'm curious, how was it wrapped?

Boris
05-18-2004, 12:16 PM
Yes.