PDA

View Full Version : Big Pussy nailed in Palo Alto

Boris
05-17-2004, 07:18 PM
kitty cat (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/news/archive/2004/05/17/state1649EDT0081.DTL&type=news)

Pretty amazing that a mountain lion was prowling around residential Palo Alto. There are lots of fat juicy raccoons in this town so maybe the cat was looking for an easy meal. Or maybe it was a youngster that ran out of territory. I don't really know. Mountain lions are kind of hard to figure out. I guess you could say that about cats in general. Mountain Lions are very secretive. In all my years of hanging out in the woods of Montana I only saw one mountain lion. he was sitting in a field in the middle of the day right off of I-90 near Alberton. Go figure.

I should be more concerned about this cat. I've been playing alot of poker lately so I'm kind of slow and fat. I probably look pretty juicy to a mountain lion.

IrishHand
05-17-2004, 09:00 PM
I hate false advertising. "Big Pussy" is a (dead) Sopranos character. Who gives a bichette about something you can see in any zoo?

Ed I
05-17-2004, 09:18 PM
I've seen one cat in my life, it was a bob cat in Ca. I spent 20 yrs working for the FS so I've been out a lot. Its funny that you mention Alberton, my favorite piece of the CF is there. I did see a bear crossing I 90 there once. Hey Boris good luck at the WS. Do well but just don't knock out Fossil. If you get a chance meet up with J Brown. He's a good Mt boy.

andyfox
05-18-2004, 12:39 AM
I'm surprised you got the post title past the censors. Nice work.

Boris
05-18-2004, 11:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Who gives a bichette about something you can see in any zoo?

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in Palo Alto so I care. Besides, there are lots and lots of PhDs in Palo Alto and they all tell me this place is the center of the universe. So I thought you might care also. But the truth is that it's all about me. False advertising works.

Boris
05-18-2004, 12:15 PM
!