PDA

View Full Version : Prima network -- which one?

Position
05-17-2004, 07:01 PM
At the NL forum, I hear that the Prima network has good NL games.

For usability & customer service: Which specific software (Spin Palace? -- this one seems to have the best-designed website at first glance) should I use?

Any way to get a percentage of my rake back or anything? Should I sign up under somebody's affiliate or something?

SirArthur
05-18-2004, 12:51 PM
I'm interested in checking out one of prima's sites as well, can't anyone offer any insight here?

goodguy_1
05-18-2004, 01:13 PM
YES good question -Do any Prima poker skins offer affiliate programs that give rake rebates back to players?

I have already signed up at TGC,Royal Vegas,Aztec Riches and Golden Riviera...so it can't be one of these rooms.

1800GAMBLER
05-18-2004, 04:10 PM
I emailed gaming club explainning to them i've been getting 20% of my rake back at empire and i've given ~$5k in rake to them over 3 weeks. Then asked them if they have any plans to offer me any of my rake back. They said they'd look into it but nothing has come of it. I rarely play there now.

goodguy_1
05-18-2004, 04:36 PM
Hi LOL dont wait for the phone to ring Jay.I hate to mention eugene but isnt he or others on here affiliates of various Prima skins?I think Eugene is a TGC affiliate but I'm already a TGC member.What other skins offer affiliate deals guys?>??