PDA

View Full Version : Fahrenheit 9/11

Nepa
05-17-2004, 05:07 PM
Looks like a must see. Even some of the Moore haters are saying it's a really good film.

benfranklin
05-17-2004, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Looks like a must see. Even some of the Moore haters are saying it's a really good film.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't hate Moore, but I think he is an idiot. I tried to watch "Bowling for Columbine" 3 times, based on the rave reviews, and could not get through it once. Luckily, I had taped it on cable, and didn't shell out any money for it. It was rambling, pointless and inarticulate. The only message I got out of it was that Canada is a Utopia and the USA is a hell-hole of greed, self-interest and murder.

And then Moore had a battle of wits with an old man with incipient Alzheimer's, and at best, fought him to a draw. I rest my case.

I'll probably give this a look when it's on free TV, but there ain't no way I'm paying money to see it.

Boris
05-17-2004, 05:54 PM
I will watch it for the entertainment value. Kind of for the same reasons I listen to Rush Limbaugh when I'm on a really long drive. Simply part of keeping my finger on the pulse of AM radio land. Hopefully it will at least give me something to rant about.