PDA

View Full Version : affiliate question

george w of poker
05-17-2004, 04:43 PM
hopefully i don't get a million pm's because of this...

i already have accounts at empire and party poker. i got the sign up bonus on one of them way back before i realised i would be playing a lot and getting in with an affiliate would have been a much better option. anyways, what are my options now for creating a new account and signing up through an affiliate. i assume they watch to see the neteller account thats used to fund the account to know that you've already signed up? i'm not trying to defraud party out of bonus money. i would give back the measily $100 or whatever they gave me in order to get the rake kickback if that was an option.

any help?

PITTM
05-17-2004, 04:46 PM
i play about 4-5 hours a day on party and i imagine i contribute a substantial amount to the rake. any affiliates who can get me some rake bonus PM me please.

rj

Vehn
05-17-2004, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i'm not trying to defraud party out of bonus money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you're trying to defraud them out of thousands of dollars in rake.

fluff
05-17-2004, 04:55 PM
You could sign up through an affiliate at Intertops or Multipoker?

george w of poker
05-17-2004, 04:56 PM
good point. i forgot that they frown upon affiliates giving rake kickbacks to those that sign up with them. but, i am missing out on something that a lot of other people are cashing in on.

i meant that it wasn't my plan originally to get the sign up bonus and then try to get more money through rake kickback.

PITTM
05-17-2004, 05:08 PM
i cant imagine they make less than 100M a year off of rake, people getting some of it back doesnt seem too crazy.

rj