PDA

View Full Version : Botchy Dud Update Thread IS SPAM and should be eliminated!

Bump-en-Stein
05-17-2004, 12:24 PM
In these days of the poker explosion, the players themselfs are commodditys.

Botchy Dud posts a series of updates about the welfare of his favrit commoddity Dutch Boyd. There is nothing in the thread except for blatant Dutch Boyd advertising which means the whole thing is spam. If people are bombarded with Dtuchy Boyd information it can lead to him becoming more popular and he will get more money like the online champ poster.

I am outraged and Botchy Dud is nothing but a shill who should be banished.

Also, if yo ucare to look posting inflammatory things can be cause to be expelled from the sight. Everyone knows Dutch Boyd ripped allot of people off here and there are allot of bad feelings about him. Just mentioning his name gets people mad and they should be mad because Boyd is a connman.

So becauwse Botchy Dud posts only to promote Dutch Boyd, he should be banned because its spam and inflammatory.

Big Mo
05-17-2004, 01:29 PM
Now if spammers could just talk about good things.....

Anyway I want to take this time to let all of you know about, "Big Mo's Online Poker and Orgie Night." It's a special event that has a positive EV experience attached.

Always remember Big Mo's motto, "If you can't do 2 well then do 3 or more."

Steven_Monk
05-17-2004, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Now if spammers could just talk about good things.....

Anyway I want to take this time to let all of you know about, "Big Mo's Online Poker and Orgie Night." It's a special event that has a positive EV experience attached.

Always remember Big Mo's motto, "If you can't do 2 well then do 3 or more."

[/ QUOTE ]

Frau Mo, I can see your picture and you must be the WEapon of Mass Destruction found in Iraq. Does your gas really smel like mustard? [or senf as us Germanic peoples say.]

For your big event, how are we goin to have online orgie? Why cannot we have this go all veekender. How many times vill you go all in? and how many times will you put all your chips at risk at poker?

Big Mo
05-17-2004, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How many times vill you go all in? and how many times will you put all your chips at risk at poker?

[/ QUOTE ]

How many times you want it baby?

By the way are you the Steven Punk everyone wants back?

Steven_Monk
05-17-2004, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

How many times you want it baby?

By the way are you the Steven Punk everyone wants back?

[/ QUOTE ]

I tink I vant it about 4 times, but dat is based on whole veekend activities with less than 8 people in mix.

For question about Steven Punk, I cannot talk about, but I can write about. I no Mr. Punk, I know Mr. Punk, I not now Mr. Punk. My middle initial is P.

Stew
05-17-2004, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In these days of the poker explosion, the players themselfs are commodditys.

Botchy Dud posts a series of updates about the welfare of his favrit commoddity Dutch Boyd. There is nothing in the thread except for blatant Dutch Boyd advertising which means the whole thing is spam. If people are bombarded with Dtuchy Boyd information it can lead to him becoming more popular and he will get more money like the online champ poster.

I am outraged and Botchy Dud is nothing but a shill who should be banished.

Also, if yo ucare to look posting inflammatory things can be cause to be expelled from the sight. Everyone knows Dutch Boyd ripped allot of people off here and there are allot of bad feelings about him. Just mentioning his name gets people mad and they should be mad because Boyd is a connman.

So becauwse Botchy Dud posts only to promote Dutch Boyd, he should be banned because its spam and inflammatory.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, if you look at Botchy's posts, he doesn't appear to be a fan.

Bump-en-Stein
05-17-2004, 08:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Steew: I looked at the posts! I cannot see anything but that Botchy is a fan!

I must not be good at detecting sarchasm! Maybe it is Parridy? I don't know. I totally thought it was all SPAM! It was so SPAMMY there were a bunch of Hawaiians drooling at the post!

Botchy Dud
05-17-2004, 08:11 PM
If Mr. Sunshine needs help sharpening pointy sticks, I will personally provide the tools he requires.

Bump-en-Stein
05-17-2004, 08:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If Mr. Sunshine needs help sharpening pointy sticks, I will personally provide the tools he requires.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I see. So, you were doing a parridy! Nice work! I saw that another guy named Russ Boyd also seems to be makeing people mad. Is he part of the Dutch Boys? Or that poker gang at the Commerce?

Stew
05-17-2004, 10:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Steew: I looked at the posts! I cannot see anything but that Botchy is a fan!

I must not be good at detecting sarchasm! Maybe it is Parridy? I don't know. I totally thought it was all SPAM! It was so SPAMMY there were a bunch of Hawaiians drooling at the post!

[/ QUOTE ]

Really, try lookin here http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=577811&Forum=, ,All_Forums,,&Words=&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Main=57 7647&Search=true&where=&Name=2851&daterange=&newer val=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Pos t577811

Here:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=578795&Forum=, ,All_Forums,,&Words=&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Main=57 7647&Search=true&where=&Name=2851&daterange=&newer val=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Pos t578795

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=578795&Forum=, ,All_Forums,,&Words=&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Main=57 7647&Search=true&where=&Name=2851&daterange=&newer val=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Pos t578795

Dingo Puppet
05-18-2004, 01:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Dutch

how's it going man? I ran into you at the WSOP last year, we briefly talked about RakeFree and I was interested. However, I tried to contact you a few times through RGP and your weblog, but never had any success. I'm still interested if you need additional investors for your site. The business plan looks solid. Sorry about the flaming you are getting in the forums, but these people just don't understand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stew
05-18-2004, 01:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Dutch

how's it going man? I ran into you at the WSOP last year, we briefly talked about RakeFree and I was interested. However, I tried to contact you a few times through RGP and your weblog, but never had any success. I'm still interested if you need additional investors for your site. The business plan looks solid. Sorry about the flaming you are getting in the forums, but these people just don't understand.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Having fun?

Dingo Puppet
05-18-2004, 01:36 AM
Yeah, but I'm still mad you thought I was Dutch and sent me that PM. In time, I will forgive you.

Stew
05-18-2004, 02:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, but I'm still mad you thought I was Dutch and sent me that PM. In time, I will forgive you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Swell! Just what I was concerned with, your forgiveness.

Dingo Puppet
05-18-2004, 02:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As traumatic as it was, I will recover one day. So don't worry.

Stew
05-18-2004, 07:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As traumatic as it was, I will recover one day. So don't worry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fabulous, I couldn't sleep all night worrying about the mental anguish you must have went through.

Dingo Puppet
05-18-2004, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Fabulous, I couldn't sleep all night worrying about the mental anguish you must have went through.

[/ QUOTE ]

No worse I'm sure than the mental anguish you'll go through after you invest your own money in Dutch's latest scheme. You should think before you leap Stew.

Stew
05-18-2004, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No worse I'm sure than the mental anguish you'll go through after you invest your own money in Dutch's latest scheme. You should think before you leap Stew.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, after mulling over your monumental advice, I think I'll reconsider. Maybe I'll put the cash I'd set aside for that and put it into Choice Poker (a site that you quite heavily pimped on here) and see what happens. Whadda ya think?

Dingo Puppet
05-18-2004, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, after mulling over your monumental advice, I think I'll reconsider. Maybe I'll put the cash I'd set aside for that and put it into Choice Poker (a site that you quite heavily pimped on here) and see what happens. Whadda ya think?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Choice has been great to me. Not only did I get paid in full, plus a bonus, they also gave me 100,000 free loyalty points to be used to buy their brand of Choice Poker clothing and accessories!

I would highly recommend you make a sizable deposit there Stew. Feel free to use me as a referrel. My name is 'dumbass' over there.

Bump-en-Stein
05-18-2004, 07:50 PM
Stew: Its now more than obvious you are Botchy Dud, and are using that Id to take out your passive/aggressive passions for and against Dutch. Everyone knows you love Dutch, but at the same time, you hate the fact you love him. You are more conflicted than Norman Bates.

Stew
05-18-2004, 08:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Stew: Its now more than obvious you are Botchy Dud, and are using that Id to take out your passive/aggressive passions for and against Dutch. Everyone knows you love Dutch, but at the same time, you hate the fact you love him. You are more conflicted than Norman Bates.

[/ QUOTE ]

However obvious you may think it is, I am not Botchy Dud and I have never posted under any other alias than this on this forum.

Thanks!