PDA

View Full Version : I need a solution to this transfer problem please

cianosheehan
05-17-2004, 08:55 AM
Ok. I have played and deposited at Empire Poker before. Then I moved to Poker Stars, and built up my bankroll. So now I want to move back to Party/Empire. When I move back to Party/Empire, I want to get as much bonus as possible. Now, I have a way of getting some rake refund if playing on Empire, so I need to play there. But because I have already deposited to Empire, I wont get any bonus. Is there a way I can play on either Party/Empire, get the bonus, then once bonus has cleared, stick with Empire for my rake reduction? Is setting up multiple accounts a way of doing this?
I have used Neteller to transfer $ Empire - Stars.
Much appreciated.
-Cian

mersilis
05-17-2004, 09:33 AM
My understanding is that they frown on multiple accounts, but I suppose a friend or girlfriend could always open up an account (through your referral, of course).

Empire's running a reload bonus this week, though - 15% up to $100 with code "SUMMER15" - so, even if you've collected a deposit bonus there before, you can collect the reload. Hope this helps...

cianosheehan
05-17-2004, 11:02 AM
If someone else set up an account for me, would that mean they would also have to set up their own Neteller account? How else would I get access to my money? I know I could just cash out, but supposing I wanted to move $ to another site?

mersilis
05-17-2004, 11:12 AM
I'm not sure about requiring an additional NeTeller account. If I were you, I'd just max out the reload bonus with a deposit into your existing account. How much more bonus than $100 are you expecting to get from a new account anyway?

Kenshin
05-17-2004, 11:20 AM
You can open both an empire an party poker account using the same Neteller account. In order to open an empire account, you must first remove all remenants of party from your computer.

Inthacup
05-17-2004, 11:48 AM
Going through all those steps is an unnecessary hassle. Empire is offering 20% reload bonus up to $100 as long as you deposit before May 22nd.

Cup