PDA

View Full Version : UB hand histories

TimTimSalabim
05-15-2004, 01:31 PM
Why does the hand number stop incrementing after a few up arrows in the hand history window? Anyone else have this problem? I'm trying to save a bunch of them for use with PokerTracker, and I don't mind incrementing the number manually and hitting Retrieve, but it seems to stop working after a bit.

TimTimSalabim
05-17-2004, 07:26 PM
On experimenting, I found the way to do it is open the Hand History window *after* you've played a whole bunch of hands. Then you can key in the starting hand number (assuming you made a note of it when you started playing) and increment the up arrow from there. In case anyone was wondering.

MrDannimal
05-17-2004, 10:26 PM
Yes, it will stop going up when you get close to the current hand (it's supposed to stop AT the current hand, but the window sometimes lags behind in known what the current hand is).

I just hit the "History" button after my pre-flop action every hand, and it keeps appending in the window. Quick and easy.

BookOfIcculus
05-18-2004, 05:47 AM
You also will find that since UB HH uses a standard windows textpad the max you can fit in the window is 56k I think. Less that 100 hands.

MrDannimal
05-18-2004, 02:22 PM
I've had no problem getting more then 100 hands into a single window, and a quick look at some of my saved session files they're regularly over 56k.

goodguy_1
05-18-2004, 02:29 PM
hey MrDannimal-I'm going to ask a dumb question..What is the best way to get UB hh's into PT ??..say I plan on sitting at 2 or 3 short tables all at once.What should I do??

sorry for going off topic butI'm ready to burn $900 in bonuses over there and I would like to have this stuff in PT.

thnx Lee

TimTimSalabim
05-18-2004, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just hit the "History" button after my pre-flop action every hand, and it keeps appending in the window. Quick and easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh, that's the trick I was looking for, I didn't realize you could keep hitting the history button. Thanks!

TimTimSalabim
05-18-2004, 10:33 PM
PT has help info on this, but basically you just Save As your files while you're in UB(give them each a unique name), then when you get to PT say Import File (instead of Check Email like you would with other sites).