PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Deposit/Bonus?

mersilis
05-14-2004, 05:26 PM
I know that this has been discussed on other threads, but I wanted to make sure I've got it right...

I was just offered via e-mail a nice, standard 500 chip set if I sign up for Pacific Poker through the sender. His situation, as I understand it, is that he receives sufficient referral $ to cover the expense/shipping of the chip set. I don't know if he expects to get a rake rebate on my play, but he doesn't make that a condition for getting the chip set. I need only make a minimum $50 deposit (and receive the 25% bonus) to receive the set.

Now I understand from previous threads that the Pacific bonus is hard to earn ($20 wagered to activate $1 of bonus for withdrawal). The threads also suggest, though, that you can pull back your deposit into NeTeller and, once your original $ is back in your NeTeller account, still play the max bonus $ like a freeroll. The only downside, it seems, is that you'd have to wait until you'd wagered $2K to get whatever you've turned your $100 into.

Is this right? If so, then between the chip set and the freeroll (all for throwing an icon on my desktop and tying up $400 for a week or so), this seems too good to be true. Is it?