PDA

View Full Version : QQ the hand from hell...

BettnTibetn
05-14-2004, 01:07 PM
last night i played about 10 30+3 SNG's on pokerstars.
On the first FOUR tournaments i played i lost all my chips with QQ. A couple times in the first few hands...

First QQ debacle

QQ v JJ all in preflop

JJ10 is the flop....nothing i could do

2. QQ in the big blind, whole table limps and i raise to 400. (10/20 blinds). 1 caller

flop 992

check to me, i bet 400, call by opp.

turn 8

check to me, i bet all in, call by opp. with 88

3. first hand of sit and go i pick up QQ and in frustration raise all in after another player raised to 120...he shows AA and its over

4. heads up, finally in the money then QQ comes, i probably should have folded it but J10 of spades calls my all in and flops the flush.

i dont think ive had that much bad luck in 1 hour in my poker career

imcastleman
05-14-2004, 03:04 PM
Sorry about your luck. A few weeks ago, I was in a multiTable tournament as the chipleader with 14000 chips and I got AA utg and raised 4xBB another player moved all in and I called and lost to his KQ.
The very next hand I got KK in the Big blind. By the time the action got to me, a player had already moved all in and I called, he had QQ and caught a queen.
The very next hand in the SB I had AQspades. Flop was Q J 4(2 spades). I bet and get raised by a player who I had covered(he ends up all in). I lost to QJ.
The very next hand on the button I was dealt KK with about 3200 chips left and a player who had me covered raised all in with AA and I was out of the tournament.

Just a funny little story about luck.

T0asty
05-17-2004, 05:32 AM
This is the reason why i keep a dumbbell and a hand grip by my PC. The way these dogs keep beating me recently, I'm going to end up with 24" Pythons /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

BettnTibetn
05-17-2004, 12:03 PM
thats the best idea ive ever heard. Bad beat weightlifting...i'm going to get huge!!!