PDA

View Full Version : party funds transfer

RiverMel
05-14-2004, 12:00 PM
Is it possible to transfer funds from one Party account to another? If so, how? tx.

Jim Kuhn
05-14-2004, 12:02 PM
Mel,

Are you just wanting to transfer or are you wanting them to get the affliliate bonus along with the transfer. There are two ways to do the transfer. If processed on the affliliate page they will get the bonus and you should be credited as their affliliate (as long as they did not click another affliliates link for the download).

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4U
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

RiverMel
05-14-2004, 12:03 PM
Just a regular transfer, not related to the affiliate program. Thanks.

Jim Kuhn
05-14-2004, 12:05 PM
Click on My Account, go to my account (website). Click on interaccount transfer.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4U
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Gahnia radula
05-14-2004, 12:05 PM
Click on the cashier, there should be a transfer funds button or something like that, if not play around...i know you can do it

If i remember correctly you need to know the first name of the player you want to transfer the funds to

Hope this helps

Gahnia radula

Jim Kuhn
05-14-2004, 12:07 PM
I am not sure but I don't think you can transer via the cashier page. I do think you need both the first and last name of the player to be transferred to. The name must match exactly as they have signed up.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4U