PDA

View Full Version : Getting your tournament summaries

esknights
05-14-2004, 12:19 AM
Have had this problem a few times with Party. At the end of the SnG you request the tournament summary from the pop-up, yet it never shows up in your email. I have called them and then they send me the summary, but the format doesn't work with Poker Tracker /images/graemlins/crazy.gif. Are these summaries lost forever or what? Thanks all.

stupidsucker
05-14-2004, 01:43 AM
sometimes they take a good 45 minutes for me, but in the last 300 tourneys or so, I have yet to not get one. There doesnt seem to be any reason or timing issues. Ill get one right away from one but still be missing one from earlier.

Jsb
05-14-2004, 02:01 AM
slightly off-topic, but how much hard drive space does the poker tracker info/tournament results take up? the web site says that it can become an issue but it doesn't really say anything more specific.

esknights
05-14-2004, 09:44 AM
Wow. Never had a problem getting them. Maybe I leave the table too soon after clicking send me the history. I don't know. I know that in the last 30 or so tourneys I have played in I haven't received 4 of them. It isn't a problem with me email because I received the others. Anyone else with this problem?