PDA

View Full Version : A9s turn decision

bicyclekick
05-13-2004, 05:07 PM
My note on the villan is
VeryLoose(52)/Aggressive SF: 52/ VPIP: 44/ PFR: 7 WentSD: 46/ WonSD: 45 WonHand: 14/ TotalWon: $-111 BlindD: 34/ BlindSteal: 100

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, Hero calls, CO folds, Button folds, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (4 SB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players) </font>
SB checks, BB checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets, SB folds, BB folds, MP2 calls.

Turn: (3 BB) 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players) </font>
MP2 checks, Hero bets, MP2 raises, Hero ?

Sarge85
05-13-2004, 05:52 PM
Smells like a flush to me.

Judging by the looseness of his play - it looks like he would play any two suited. The pot is small,you have a so-so hand, so I think it's easy to get away from this hand.

Sarge/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Richie Rich
05-13-2004, 06:28 PM
Easy fold. Unless he was a sharp &amp; tricky player (who you know isn't hesitant to bluff), why else would MP2 check/call on a flop with two diamonds? He might have A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, crappy kicker, but I still think he's more likely to be holding two diamonds.

Joe Tall
05-13-2004, 06:40 PM
Raise prelop after 1 limper here if you can gain position.

Fold to the c/r on the turn.

Peace,
Joe Tall

Mike Gallo
05-13-2004, 07:00 PM
I do not know what your numbers mean, so allow me to pretend they mean against a bad opponent.

Against someone who would check raise with the Ace of diamonds with a lower kicker I would reraise.

If he would check raise only with a made hand ( the flush) fold.