PDA

View Full Version : Pulling hair out -- Party Poker troubles

Poker Jet
05-13-2004, 04:02 PM
I went and tried to make a $52 deposit via Neteller into Party Poker. The software said it was rejected due to reason "null"....

uh.... ok, so I go to check Neteller and Neteller shows Party Poker making THREE $52 withdrawls from my account...

Once upon calling Party Poker they tell me nothing they can do, I can cash it out if I like after eight hours wait...

GOD, why did I even try to go back to party?

Milo Balzich
05-13-2004, 05:53 PM
You make interesting question. Because PartyPOker charged your NEteller $52 three times, you had more than $52 in the accoutn. Why you try $52 cashin - are you from Crete? Maybe also you forget to convert cashin amount to U.S. Dollars.

Sheriff Fatman
05-13-2004, 05:59 PM
I had same experience today with Intertops (although not for $52).

Looks like a problem with the software - everyone just needs to be aware that the deposit will be processed if the null message appears.

Baulucky
05-13-2004, 06:36 PM
Every time you click you pay!. I never pay twice!. When in doubt: DON'T CLICK!.

Poker Jet
05-14-2004, 12:05 PM
There was only 1 CLICK

Prickly Pete
05-14-2004, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why you try $52 cashin - are you from Crete?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet stab out of nowhere there at Crete. Or more appropriately, "THE ISLAND OF CRETE!!!!!"

MicroBob
05-14-2004, 12:44 PM
maybe if one were to try cashing out they will 'accidentally' send triple the amount.

Oski
05-14-2004, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why you try $52 cashin - are you from Crete?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet stab out of nowhere there at Crete. Or more appropriately, "THE ISLAND OF CRETE!!!!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, Pete. I am assuming you must be referring to that guy on the WPT who kept chanting, "THE ISLAND OF CRETE" every hand.

It appears to me that people from smaller countries have such a deep compassion for their country. They approach many things as a mission to bring the country glory. I think thats pretty cool, but the poker player was way overboard.

Prickly Pete
05-14-2004, 01:47 PM
Yeah, George the Greek was a hoot. Must be something in the water at the Aviators Club. Tony G, from Paris Season 1, is still my all-time favorite WPT player.

Oski
05-14-2004, 01:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, George the Greek was a hoot. Must be something in the water at the Aviators Club. Tony G, from Paris Season 1, is still my all-time favorite WPT player.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, that guy from Australia? What ever happened to him? I could watch that clown all day. Nothing was sweeter than watching him get the "hosts" all uptight and bothered.

Also, its funny the guy is called George the Greek and he spends all his time making sure everyone knows he's from Crete.

Prickly Pete
05-14-2004, 03:32 PM
The other perk of the Paris episodes is hearing Mike Sexton saying things like "Well, Vince Phil's pair of kings are looking magnifique."

SirArthur
05-14-2004, 05:40 PM
Same thing happened to me yesterday, I tried to deposit $600 into Party, it said there was an error and to try again.
So I tried it again, and received the same error.

I checked my neteller account, and saw that $1200 was withdrawn. Then went back to party, and saw the $1200 was indeed in there.

Technical error, ya right, they just want extra money being deposited. That was to satisfy the conspiracy theorists amongst us. :-)

It pissed me off, I didn't want $1200 in there, but oh well, I just cashed out the other $600.
What can you do?