PDA

View Full Version : Sound of Music Festival and No Limit Hold 'Em Tourney (2+2 ers invited

Steven_Monk
05-13-2004, 03:02 PM
Yes, Hello. I would like to invite one and all to Salzburg's famous Sound of Music festival this August. Its not really called that but the tourists love it!

We will conduct a No Limit Hold 'em tourney aftervards, and we may even play a little HOSE. Entry fee is 5 (+1) EU. The extra 1 EU will go to the house to pay for celebrity dealer Rolf Slotboom.

Also, we will have "potluck" piknik during Festival. Please RSVP with what you plan to bring because we always get too many bags of BBQ potato chips and Cokes. Also one year, we had over 20 lime-jello molds and no main courses.

If anyone must know, I am only spreading the word, I cannot attend. I live in a Monastery and cannot leave the grounds.

Have fun.

thomastem
05-13-2004, 03:07 PM
Can critters come?

Steven_Monk
05-13-2004, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can critters come?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course, it goes without saying (as it must in most cases regarding a monk). Most bring their critters. We also get allot of Germans who like to recreate the "action" scene from Sound of Music. Instead of looking for the Von Tripps, we hide painted Wurstel for the Germans. Most Germans bring their Shepards as well.

No, not for sheep, but their dogs - everyone already knows they are German Shepards, we don't need to be redundant. In China, do they say, "Hey! lets go out for Chinese Food!"? No, they say, "Hey! Lets go out for food!"

I hear its dangerous to bring birds, we get a few Czechs and they eat anything. It is also too hot for Artic and AntActic critters.

Big Mo
05-13-2004, 03:23 PM
Baby you could be my 1st monk. Can you say back that thang up for momma?

Steven_Monk
05-13-2004, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Baby you could be my 1st monk. Can you say back that thang up for momma?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I have taken a vow of silence. Even If I haven't you leave me speechless.

Milo Balzich
05-13-2004, 05:50 PM
I will come if we can play live Bingo. If ok, i start Bingo sidegame for the tourneyment bust outs. I can also bring cabbage rolls.

Uh, also, how many Germans usually are there? In August most are down here in Dalmatia, but they must have left some home to guard the border.