PDA

View Full Version : Private Zoo table

thomastem
05-13-2004, 11:36 AM
There are several tourney that we can enter by reading 2+2 for it's posters. How about a micro-limit ring cash game?

Meet up 1 per week for an hour or so at micro limits for educational purposes. Since it would be to improve our game you can ask anyone what pockets they had and they will/need to be honest.

I would think this can be a great way to collectively fix leaks in our games and have a good time too.

This idea has been endorsed by my Pelican.

The WET BEAVER
05-13-2004, 01:49 PM
BUMP

thomastem
05-13-2004, 02:03 PM
Thanks for the bump Beav.

I would have thought by now someone could have come out and flamed me? Is the class tired today?

Tosh
05-13-2004, 02:17 PM
There is one, normally every Thursday, for any 2+2 posters. The password/details are posted in the micro forum.

thomastem
05-13-2004, 02:23 PM
Thank you didn't know that. Which site do they play at?

Steven_Monk
05-13-2004, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There are several tourney that we can enter by reading 2+2 for it's posters. How about a micro-limit ring cash game?

Meet up 1 per week for an hour or so at micro limits for educational purposes. Since it would be to improve our game you can ask anyone what pockets they had and they will/need to be honest.

I would think this can be a great way to collectively fix leaks in our games and have a good time too.

This idea has been endorsed by my Pelican.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello. I am quite interested in a weekly game. Since I must remain silent, the internet is the best way to play poker for me. Please direct me to this game, I hope we all can enjoy some of my monastery's famous spirits, such as Kirsch made from cherries grown in the Salzkammergut region. Also, I have large quantity of vorld famous Motzart Balls.

This should be a very uplifting experience, we can share hole cards and prayers to God.

Tosh
05-13-2004, 03:07 PM
Its at Party. A few times theres been a lot of interest and had 2 tables. Thursday is the most common day though sometimes it runs on other days too.

Bump-En-Stein II
05-20-2004, 04:53 AM
sounds like a good game. i'll join too.