PDA

View Full Version : What are your names (so I can avoid you)

West
05-12-2004, 01:03 PM
Maybe you see this type of post a lot, or maybe if I read the forum exhaustively I would already know a lot of your IDs online, but I don't. Seems to me that the Sit N Gos I play in ($55 Party/Empire) have been getting tighter (and in fact, I've started thinking about trying limit ring games instead, though my limit game will be far worse), so I'm wondering if you'd like to post your Party/Empire IDs in this thread for those of us who don't really know, that way, I can actively avoid playing in the same SnGs. Mine is birdybirdy, although I don't presume that you necessarily care about avoiding me, but maybe if enough people responded, this thread could be helpful.

Big TR
05-12-2004, 01:25 PM
As only a lurker, this is one of the funniest posts I've seen in a while.

William
05-12-2004, 02:56 PM
Now that I know your nick at Party, I will be hunting you.
You can avoid this by paying a monthly "protection" fee of 500$

PM for transfer details /images/graemlins/grin.gif

William /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Jason Strasser
05-12-2004, 02:59 PM
My name is edawg.
/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif
I'd avoid me at all costs.

West
05-12-2004, 03:22 PM
I think I actually know your ID, just read it today. I have a basic question for you. As I understand it, your primary thing is NL ring games, which is where you feel you make the best money. I think maybe it was you who also said that you felt there was a higher burnout/boredom factor for you with NL tourneys, or maybe that was Aleomagus or someone else. It sounds like you don't play much limit; do you feel that NL ring games are more profitable potentially than limit, or is it just personal preference (I think I've seen you suggest that you don't play limit as well as NL). Overall, in your opinion, how would you rate the profit potential of limit ring games vs NL ring games vs SnG tourneys?