PDA

View Full Version : Now this is what I call the Cash Out Curse - True Poker Content

Sarge85
05-12-2004, 12:12 PM
First let me say my subject line is sarcastic. I have too much money from other people in my poker account to even remotely think that the sites are rigged. I'm just curious if this "glitch"

I finally played my 1000th hand at True Poker, clearing the requirement for their recent reload bonus. As True Poker isn't my main choice for a playing (If they supported Poker Tracker it would be) I decided to cash out.

I went to the cash out screen and everything went smoothly...until I hit the final submit button. I then got a pop up box stating that the "True Poker Server suffered a crash and I may need to upgrade my account."...Ok odd. Then TruePoker completely exited....hmmm

I logged back on, and my account had $10 less in it.

I contacted their host and he said he was checking. I fear I may have missed some of his comments because their "chat" feautre is absolutely awful. It kind of does this wispy blue text that's hard to read, and then fades away in a few seconds...very annoying.

From what I gathered he said my account had been at $XXX.00 for sometime. He quoted my account balance prior to me collecting my last $10 in bonus. He said something about seeing the $10 in a bonus log, but like I said he was hard to follow.

There is nothing left in my bonus account on my end.

Anyway, I shot an email to support, but haven't heard anything yet. I'd like to cashout, but don't want the same thing to happen

Just curious if this has happened to anyone else?

Sarge/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

t_perkin
05-12-2004, 12:19 PM
I had nightmares trying to cash out of true. Do everything through e-mail.

Tim

Sarge85
05-12-2004, 12:48 PM
Just a quick follow up -

Just received an email from True Poker indicating they have credited my account for $10.00

Thanks True for the prompt response!

(PS if your reading this MR. CEO, contact PokerTracker guy and see if you can get your hand histories to work with him!)