PDA

View Full Version : Annoying trash talkers on party poker

PITTM
05-11-2004, 08:18 PM
so today i had pocket kings, flopped a set and another guy pushed, i called and he got a runner runner flush to beat me and then starts talking [censored], claiming he is far better than everyone else at the table and just being generally annoying,anyone else been experiencing this forever? it seems to happen everyday. I dont know what it is about poker, but people getting lucky seems to boost their confidence and make them think they are the best. I really thought i would be able to use his confidence to my advantage, but he just continued to flop sets and flushes all over the place, and while i sat on the side with shitty cards he continued talking [censored], ughhhh!!

rj

MrGrob
05-11-2004, 08:32 PM
As long as he is not talking my money, I have no issues with watching a fish get loaded.... It is THIS type of player that I put on my buddy list. I don't even bother with normal fish anymore. Only the real producers go on my list.

What get me is watching a fish catch lucky on me, pass my money out around the table, catch lucky on me again, pass my money around again...etc etc etc....

I hate when I am assigned fish feeding duties....

Alobar
05-11-2004, 09:37 PM
I like the fish who gets lucky and talks crap alot better than the Ahole who talks crap at the table about the fish who got lucky, and then the fish tightens up. Playing on stars has really made me appreciate how much money the loose passive player really gives you