PDA

View Full Version : Best site for micro-limit / small stakes ring games?

BolliTrader
05-11-2004, 12:15 AM
Hey guys what's up? I've got to imagine the answer to this is ever changing...

I've been playing NL sng's and multi tables at PokerStars. My adventures into ring games (.50/1.00) have begun and I think the tables are too tight passive to be very profitable. 30% preflop ratio is huge and average pot size of $5 to $6 /images/graemlins/confused.gif is the most I've seen.

Can you all share your experience at the other sites?

Many thanks,
deke

Chris Daddy Cool
05-11-2004, 12:27 AM
Party is about as loose as it gets, at all levels... From what I hear, Pacific is just as loose.

BolliTrader
05-11-2004, 08:47 AM
Thanks Chris

sfer
05-11-2004, 09:29 AM
I hear there's a juicy private table on Party every Thursday night. LAG city. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Dieter01
05-11-2004, 02:55 PM
I have been playing both Pacific and Party. I would say pacific is even looser than Party (sounds impossible, but i think its true), and their 1/2 tables are definitely easier.

The "problem" with Pacific though is that you can only play one table at a time, you cant take player notes and you cant export hand histories.

What I tend to do is play one on each site...

Just make sure that you get all your bonuses when you sign up. Dont say no to free money /images/graemlins/wink.gif Currently both sites offer referral bonuses, and also some sign up bonuses.

Chris Daddy Cool
05-11-2004, 03:16 PM
I'm a retard cuz I missed out on my Party deposit. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

UB and Paradise have been very kind to me.

secada
05-11-2004, 03:18 PM
I have played both Party and Pacific. Pacific offers the best bonuses out there but there are extremely difficult to clear at $.50-$1. You must bet 20X every $1 in bonus money you get before being able to withdraw...

The software on Pacific is absolutely atrocious. People are always disconnected and it is unbelievably slow. I do agree that it might even be looser than Party though...

spacemonkey57
05-11-2004, 03:28 PM
I still haven't tried Party out yet. I'm currently playing .25-.50 at UB. Does anybody know how this compares to Party .50-1?

Dieter01
05-11-2004, 03:43 PM
Its not that difficult to clear the bonuses... If you play solid you will have it in no-time...

But either way, I think we all agree that its better to get the bonuses, and if you really play for a couple of weeks without loosing money its yours...