PDA

View Full Version : A tought spot

NotMitch
05-10-2004, 10:20 PM
Party 10+1, first 5 or 6 hands and I'min the SB with 5 /images/graemlins/club.gif 6 /images/graemlins/club.gif I call the 5 chips. 6 players see the flop. Pot (t150)

Flop comes K /images/graemlins/spade.gif 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif 8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif so I have the low end of a straight draw. I check, BB bets 15, called everywhere and I call closing the action. Turn is the 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif, I have a straight but the flush got there. What if anything do you bet here? My stack is T750ish, and everyone else is around T800 or so.

NotMitch
05-10-2004, 10:26 PM
I bet T90, 3 folds, MP raises to T200, CO calls, I fold. River is a 7, MP pushes, CO calls. MP has a 10 high flush, CO 7's full of K's. I think they both played it lousy, how did I do?

ThaSaltCracka
05-10-2004, 11:40 PM
I like the bet on the turn, you are representing a high flush, however once you are raised, its time to fold. Clearly your opponent isn't worried about your bet(for some reason, maybe he likes to play T high flushes /images/graemlins/wink.gif).
CO got incredibly lucky IMO, apparently he doesn't know the odds of hitting the boat, yeah your right, bad play by both, although CO played it worse