PDA

View Full Version : INTERNET POKER IS FIXED!!! TOTALLY RIGGED!!!

MrGrob
05-10-2004, 10:01 PM
I have been having the WORST RUN IN HISTORY this last month. I have been chasing bonuses, and, even with the bonuses added, I am down close to 250 (most of this playing .50 / 1). The sites are rigged....

I can see how new players might say this is due to a fraudulent deal, as I have lost the last 5 trips I was dealt, one a guy that capped the flop, and the turn with AKs -- WITH NO DRAW...to hit J Q on the turn and rive to take my trip Ts. I have lost a ton of other wonderful run run bad beats etc, and most in heads-up confrontations where I was WAY AHEAD. The sites are rigged....

There also seem to be a pattern to my losses. I win a little...get up a nice amount, then get hammered by 2 or 3 of these beats in a row, followed by cold cards the rest of the night. The sites are RIGGED, I SAY!!!

So, the server MUST BE SINGLING ME OUT, right? Wrong...this has been on 3 different sites, none of which are related.

So, for those who would cry fowl, note that these runs happen. Even the fool can get lucky...REALLY LUCKY. So take heart, and go with the flow. Hopefully you are a winning player and can look back and see that you have made over $5000 in the last year from .50/1, 1/2, with a little 3/6 tossed in for fun. At least I was able to do that and make myself feel a little better...and I can be THANKFUL that this evil run happened during bonus time...sure, I hate to lose the bonus, but it has helps absorbed the freak swing I was on...least I hope it is "WAS ON"!

So, do I think the sites are rigged? YES! I SURE DO!

They are rigged for a random shuffle...nothing more.

Peace out! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

thomastem
05-10-2004, 10:05 PM
....and your point?

Gotmilk
05-10-2004, 10:13 PM
OUCH...1 g4...OUCH

Slacker13
05-10-2004, 10:17 PM
629. Give or take a hundred.

TheNutz
05-10-2004, 10:19 PM
3 or 4 (can't remember) Out of bubble at $11.00 R/A tourney at stars my QQ gets busted by KJs - Net Poker must be Rigged!

It is impossible I am just 'running bad' as they call it the last 3 weeks.. come on, that doesn't REALLY happen!

All joking aside, anyone have a spare CRT I can slam against the wall and salvage busting my LCD ? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MrGrob
05-10-2004, 10:22 PM
n/m

MrGrob
05-10-2004, 10:25 PM
Gotta love the Grob! But really, in my playing it, I have found that the 1) ... g5 for black is better then 1) g4 for white. I believe white commits himself too much with g4...but black can get a good game from g5...it work really well vs, the English, or so I have found....

But, alas, this is a poker board, and I am sure that most don't have any idea what I just talked about....

GrannyMae
05-10-2004, 10:25 PM
that's one fine mutant you are sporting in your pic Mrgrob. i don't remember that, is it new?

btw, it is my birthday

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/i/birthday.gif

Tosh
05-10-2004, 10:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
All joking aside, anyone have a spare CRT I can slam against the wall and salvage busting my LCD ? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sunday night poker caused me to lose my cool for the first time. I sorta glancing punched my laptop in general frustration and caught the skin at the joint of my index finger between the screen and casing. Ripped off all the skin around and the joint and half way up my finger. Probably the most painful thing I've ever done but it did teach me one thing. Getting angry with poker achieves nothing.

Sorry for this random irrevelance but I felt it a relevant point when I started typing.

PITTM
05-10-2004, 10:37 PM
you really need to reevaluate your sense of humor, it has been done like 75 times this month alone. it wasnt even funny the first time.

rj

MrGrob
05-10-2004, 10:39 PM
HAPPY B-DAY!!! So, what does that make you? 105? 106 maybe? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Oh, and thanks, some say that "mutant" looks a little like me too /images/graemlins/wink.gif

GrannyMae
05-10-2004, 10:44 PM
sssshhhh, don't tell no one, but here ya' go.

http://free.one.picturehost.co.uk/oldasthe%20hills.JPG

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/i/birthday.gif

Gotmilk
05-11-2004, 01:12 AM
but...but...its the worst move on board!!

RollaJ
05-11-2004, 11:39 AM
I thought it was rigged, glad to see Im not alone. Im just happy its rigged to make me win /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bump-En-Stein II
05-19-2004, 05:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you really need to reevaluate your sense of humor, it has been done like 75 times this month alone. it wasnt even funny the first time.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Right on

<font color="blue">BUMP </font>

MicroBob
05-19-2004, 05:38 AM
1 ....... c5

Fitz
05-19-2004, 10:28 AM
I can't believe I'm replying to this, but... If the bad beats are coming everywhere you play, maybe the problem is you?

Good luck,

Fitz