PDA

View Full Version : Which Site Hates You?

RPatterson
05-10-2004, 08:29 PM
Do any of you have a website you cannot win at? For me it's Pokerstars. When I play on Pokerstars it's just a constant stream of non-stop draw outs. I think they have a screwed up random number generator. Do any of you have a site that hates you?

Tosh
05-10-2004, 08:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do any of you have a website you cannot win at? For me it's Pokerstars. When I play on Pokerstars it's just a constant stream of non-stop draw outs. I think they have a screwed up random number generator. Do any of you have a site that hates you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they're all rigged to be honest.

RPatterson
05-10-2004, 08:58 PM
So do I. What I really meant was white site have you recently made a large withdrawl from and are now getting constantly drawn out on. For me, it's Stars. UB is giving me some hate but not enough to overcome. Stars though is ridiculously hopeless.

daryn
05-10-2004, 08:59 PM
it's a conspiracy... stars is out to get you.

yet you still play there... the plot thickens.

Tosh
05-10-2004, 09:09 PM
I make a substantial withdrawl from Party/Empire and Stars each month and I get constantly sucked out on at both. I think they're both out to get me.

William
05-10-2004, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it's a conspiracy... stars is out to get you.

yet you still play there... the plot thickens.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that Stars is the worst site concerning suckouts, by far.
And BTW, I almost don't play ther anymore
There is only so much outdraw this fish is going to take /images/graemlins/grin.gif

It seems that I'm off the Party blacklist and they are getting most of my business now.

daryn
05-10-2004, 09:21 PM
i just recently bought into intertops for the bonus and the deck is hitting me in the face. intertops loves me!

GrannyMae
05-10-2004, 09:52 PM
I think they're all rigged to be honest

oye

such a trouble maker. they have no clue you are baiting them either. why can't you be nice to the newbie-kooks like i am?? oh well, another whacko thread is due. it's been 3 hours since the last one.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/v/biggrinshoot.gif

lunchmeat
05-10-2004, 09:54 PM
I don't think any of the major sites are rigged, but True Poker and Poker Room sodomize my bankroll.

William
05-10-2004, 10:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think any of the major sites are rigged, but True Poker and Poker Room sodomize my bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about bad software?

LondonBroil
05-10-2004, 10:25 PM
Right now....all of them

RPatterson
05-10-2004, 10:59 PM
Well no [censored] when you [censored] deposit they loveo you. I still play at Stars even though I'm blacklisted, becuase I'm going to beat them at their own game.