PDA

View Full Version : evelyn ng vs. liz phair. . . .

glen
05-10-2004, 03:48 PM
liz

evelyn

web page (http://http://www.evybabee.com/pics/TCA/evy_loudiamond.jpg) web page (http://www.eye.net/eye/issue/issue_06.26.03/plus/photos/twin-b.jpg)

B Dids
05-10-2004, 04:14 PM
I'm going with Evelyn if only because she's my age.

Paddy
05-10-2004, 04:43 PM
You need to add an, "I hope they both choke" option.

Schmed
05-10-2004, 04:45 PM
Evelyn is certainly pretty and I don't have a clue who liz phair is but if I had my choices I'd take the blondie travel agent from Dallas with the rather large set of eyes over Evelyn......

Uston
05-10-2004, 04:46 PM
Liz Phair and it's not particularly close.

sfer
05-10-2004, 05:06 PM
I can't believe I just voted.

namknils
05-10-2004, 05:07 PM
Am I way out of the loop if I have absolutly no idea who Evelyn NG is?? /images/graemlins/confused.gif Is she a musician too??

J_V
05-10-2004, 05:10 PM
Oh my god, Liz Phair is not attractive, regardless of what MTV does to make her seem that way.

mike l.
05-10-2004, 05:10 PM
liz phair is dumb. but she sang a song with ashtray boy back in the day that is amazing. if any of you know who ashtray boy is we really need to talk.

evelyn is gross and skanky, but i hate fiercely all asian chicks ever since i started playing at commerce a few years ago.

cheers, mike

J_V
05-10-2004, 05:12 PM
Oh, i see, jading the voting w/ your distorted web pages. Shame on you Glen.

mike l.
05-10-2004, 05:12 PM
for once JV and i agree. i had not seen liz lately. man that shiit is just nasty get it out of my face. evelyn is way better than lez phair.

B Dids
05-10-2004, 05:14 PM
She's a poker player. Was in the WPT "Girl's Night" thing and came in second (after having her huge chip lead blow on two impressive suck-outs).

mike l.
05-10-2004, 05:16 PM
"two impressive suck-outs"

ill have to look for that rerun

glen
05-10-2004, 05:18 PM
evelyn's webpage (http://www.evybabee.com/)

namknils
05-10-2004, 05:19 PM
Oh, okay. Now I'm a little embarrassed that I didn't know. /images/graemlins/blush.gif But I just got cable a few days ago so I will now be tuning in to many more WPT events.

Uston
05-10-2004, 05:25 PM
Dude, I'm not claiming she's Jessica Alba. I just think that she, along with probably 50 million other American women, is hotter than Evelyn Ng.

daryn
05-10-2004, 05:30 PM
evy baby but i love asian women. not like she is one of the hottest asians, but that asian point will push her over a more attractive white woman in my opinion. kind of like affirmative action.

glen
05-10-2004, 05:31 PM
ok tv does make some people attractive, but not liz phair necessairly. She can hold her own. Have you seen the wnba commercial. Diana Taurasi actually looks pretty!!!!!

Duke
05-10-2004, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just think that she, along with probably 50 million other American women, is hotter than Evelyn Ng.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are probably millions of Vietnamese women hotter than Evelyn.

~D

astroglide
05-10-2004, 05:56 PM
asian, not obese = HOT

asian, not obese, does some kind of "guy" thing like watching football or playing poker = OMG HOT

sigh...

J_V
05-10-2004, 06:29 PM
I'm not remotely satisfied, put an ugly liz phair link up.

Plus it's too much work to find pics for evelyn, unlike your conveniently accessible liz link.

J_V
05-10-2004, 06:33 PM
Jessica Alba, glad to see you know what's up Uston.

And also, I'm nicer than Eminem, so I think I have the leg up in the future wife to be contest.

After seeing the the 24 girl, Elizabeth Cuthbert in "the girl next door" she's moved in to second.

Keep Alba at number 1 and we'll never have a beef, even if you think LIZ PHAIR is SUPER HOT /images/graemlins/smile.gif

J_V
05-10-2004, 06:34 PM
This is not NAM Duke, there are rules!

thirddan
05-10-2004, 06:48 PM
i won't let you be embarassed... who is liz phair??

i don't find her too attractive...

Joe Tall
05-10-2004, 08:49 PM
My little Dominican Friend is hotter than both of them:

http://images3.wireimage.com/images/thumbnail/2386805.jpg

Owns a hair salon, bi-lingual and has back to back Gold Glove championships.

Peace,
Joe Tall

Bill Murphy
05-10-2004, 09:17 PM
Liz has written several songs about how she likes to smoke pole & get sticky, pick up younger guys in bars, etc.

Recently hired Avril Lavigne's songwriting/production crew in a desparate attempt for commercial success.

Bill Murphy
05-10-2004, 09:19 PM
I think Taurasi looks pretty good w/her hair down. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Bill Murphy
05-10-2004, 09:24 PM
..I'd take Alanis over both of them, esp. back when she had the super long hair.

Evy is actually Indonesian, BTW, not Vietnamese.

And can you believe she's going out w/that clown Adam Schoenfield? /images/graemlins/confused.gif Jaysus. Oh, wait, he's a "retired investor", never mind. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Glenn
05-10-2004, 09:35 PM
"asian, not obese, does some kind of "guy" thing like watching football or playing poker = OMG HOT"

Am I the only one who thinks guys that want girls that are into guy things really want guys?

Gamblor
05-10-2004, 09:42 PM
Lassie by a landslide.

Bill Murphy
05-10-2004, 09:46 PM
So far as I know, you are.

Bill Murphy
05-10-2004, 09:49 PM
More than a few entries on there from women(allegedly) asking if she's into other women. Guy on her posted after Ladies' Night was first shown saying his GF thought Evy was hot. FWIW.

One thing cool about her is how she dated a guy about 6" shorter than her for a couple years. I'm 5'11", BTW /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ed Miller
05-11-2004, 02:16 AM
One thing cool about her is how she dated a guy about 6" shorter than her for a couple years. I'm 5'11", BTW

I'm not the best judge of height, but she isn't an inch shorter than 6'1". She was standing right next to me at the Bellagio one day, and she TOWERED over me. I'm 5'8" and I guess she could have been wearing heels, but she ain't no 5'11".

EDIT: NM, I'm dumb. You said YOU were 5'11". Anyway, she's wicked tall.

Duke
05-11-2004, 02:21 AM
I'd be shocked if she were over 5'11". I have to look down at her, despite her ridiculous heels. But alas, I'm not a good judge either, benig too tall to see a difference between 5'8" and 6'. Hell, I thought you were taller than 5'8".

~D

Ed Miller
05-11-2004, 02:22 AM
I'd be shocked if she were over 5'11". I have to look down at her, despite her ridiculous heels. But alas, I'm not a good judge either, benig too tall to see a difference between 5'8" and 6'. Hell, I thought you were taller than 5'8".

You're also at least like 6'3", right? That's pretty tall, hehe...

MicroBob
05-11-2004, 02:39 AM
i'm a whopping 5'6" so we would look a little goofy together no matter what.
kind of like me and this one girl i dated (briefly) who happened to be 6'3". we definately drew some stares.

never would have happened if i hadn't met her at a bar (she was seated....so we i couldn't tell she was a freaking amazon!!)

okay...onto more important things....Liz is definately hotter imo. but i've had a mini-crush on her for awhile.

saw her in concert last November (actually, i skipped a KOTZ event that night) and it was a terrific show. she didn't focus too terribly much on the current songs (i didnt care for her most recent CD too much) and she played almost all of the older stuff that i wanted to hear.
i had heard her concerts are pretty good....but her show was much much better than i had anticipated.

she has kind of a big nose....but she's still way way hot. and very personable, fun and genuine on stage.

i wouldn't through evelyn out of bed for eating crackers though.

i still don't get the whole bit about jennifer harmon though. she is terribly unattractive if you ask me.

DanS
05-11-2004, 06:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i'm a whopping 5'6" so we would look a little goofy together no matter what.
kind of like me and this one girl i dated (briefly) who happened to be 6'3". we definately drew some stares.

never would have happened if i hadn't met her at a bar (she was seated....so we i couldn't tell she was a freaking amazon!!)

\

okay...onto more important things....Liz is definately hotter imo. but i've had a mini-crush on her for awhile.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're all retarded. Liz Phair circa 1993 (Exit to Guyvillle and FFuck and Run) would put any era Evelyn Ng to shame. That's a crappy 2004 "I am Extraodinary" Women's NCAA Liz Phair picture, after she gave a ffuck what you guys thought. Liz Phair circa 1993-4 was unreal. Class dismissed.

Dan

glen
05-11-2004, 07:36 AM
haha yes! But, unfortunately, or not, she does care what people think now, since she wants to be rich and put her kids through college. I like everything through whitechocolatespaceegg, and I didn't buy the new one, but i like extraordinary a little, it's all good. . . Evelyn is attractive, but Liz win in a 3rd round ko imo. . . .

MicroBob
05-11-2004, 08:50 AM
she was super-hot back in the day and she's pretty damn hot now. you are correct...that picture of her sucks big-time.
she's probably 33-ish or so right?? damn!! with a kid too.

favorite liz phair CD's

1. exile in guyville
2. whitechocolatespaceegg
3. whipsmart

2 and 3 are interchangeable sometimes. but usually whitechocolatespaceegg wins out for me.
exile in guyville is easily numero uno though.

i did actually kind of like 'why cant i' (oh....maybe the first 100 times or so) and the first track on the new CD (cant remember the title of the song)...but 'extraordinary' didnt do it for me.

not only was it used on ESPN 90-zillion times through march ...but now it's being used in a different commercial for some upcoming tv show or something (but they didn't edit out the part about average everyday psycho or whatever she says there).
everybody seems to be grabbing hold of that song...which i still dont think is very good.

however, i do respect how she defended herself regarding the CD though...basically saying 'i know some of my fans won't like it a whole lot....but this is the music i wanted to do so i did it.'

glen
05-11-2004, 09:04 AM
"however, i do respect how she defended herself regarding the CD though...basically saying 'i know some of my fans won't like it a whole lot....but this is the music i wanted to do so i did it.'"

Yeah, but when you sign with Avril Levigne's producer you lose a little street cred.

Uston
05-11-2004, 01:43 PM
Jessica Alba, Kate Beckinsale, Brooke Burke. It's like debating which starting hand is better: AcAd or AsAh.

And where is Ulysses? Is he dead? This thread is right in his wheelhouse.

JTG51
05-11-2004, 02:26 PM
Jessica Alba, Kate Beckinsale, Brooke Burke. It's like debating which starting hand is better: AcAd or AsAh.

No, it's not. Kate Beckinsale is AA. Everyone else is JTo.

Uston
05-11-2004, 03:47 PM
We both know that you're only saying that because you're a dumb bastard.

Ulysses
05-11-2004, 03:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jessica and Kate are AA. Brooke is AK.

[ QUOTE ]
And where is Ulysses? Is he dead? This thread is right in his wheelhouse.

[/ QUOTE ]

He felt it was a silly thread, as Liz Phair is so obviously hotter in every way than Evelyn Ng. And he is a fan of Asian chicks.

glen
05-11-2004, 04:17 PM
"He felt it was a silly thread, as Liz Phair is so obviously hotter in every way than Evelyn Ng."

I know! What is wrong with JV?

B Dids
05-11-2004, 04:17 PM
The following statement is wrong.

Alba's AA with a AKK flor and your oponnent holding AK.

MCS
05-11-2004, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Liz Phair circa 1993-4 was unreal.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, that's what i'm sayin'.

MasterShakes
05-13-2004, 03:45 AM
Liz Phair wrote a song called "Hot White Cum". In the song, she basically says she wants it. She doesn't need to be cute, but she's that too. Phair by a landslide.

glen
05-13-2004, 01:11 PM
"Liz Phair wrote a song called "Hot White Cum"."

Yes, and you would think that with that title, the song would suck and it would just be one of those songs that uses a wild name to sell itself. But it's an excellent song!

Schneids
05-13-2004, 01:22 PM
Throw in uber-young Hilary Duff and then we've got a real competition.