PDA

View Full Version : A hand

Vehn
05-09-2004, 11:04 PM
Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, Hero raises, MP3 calls, CO calls, Button folds, SB 3-bets ( <font color="red">At the time I was 4 tabling and when he 3-bets here I hover my mouse over my PT notes (export) and it says this: H 65 VP 20 PFR 6 WSD 43 ASB 0</font>), BB folds, Hero calls, MP3 calls, CO calls.

Flop: (13 SB) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players) </font>
SB bets, Hero raises, MP3 calls, CO folds, SB 3-bets

and what do I do?

BradleyT
05-09-2004, 11:09 PM
Fold.

Haven't you heard? The sites are rigged!

stripsqueez
05-09-2004, 11:35 PM
it looks a big fold but he hasnt got QQ anymore

stripsqueez - chickenhawk

Vehn
05-11-2004, 07:16 AM
anyways I folded and the other guy called him down with his AQo and got shown pocket kings. My sklansky $ went through the roof.

Tapped
05-11-2004, 08:27 AM
I keep hearing about the export notes feature in poker tracker, where exactl is this feature and what is it used for?

Thanks.

Senor Choppy
05-11-2004, 10:22 AM
You're reading way too much into 65 hands. The guy has raised 4 times, so what? If his PFR was 0 or 1 I might drastically alter my play, or if I had more hands to go by. Also, his WSD is 43, which is relatively high, meaning I'd be a lot less convinced by a 3-bet on the flop.

I agree that the PT export feature can be godly at times, but this isn't one of them.

Tapped
05-12-2004, 05:24 AM
Can anyone answer the previous question on export notes?

I have pokertracker, and I suppose I can get it to auto-download 50 hands every 20 minutes and have it keep up that way so I can click on the player name when playing.

Was the poster referring to this?

SwordFish
05-12-2004, 06:10 AM
Basically the Export Notes feature allows you to take stats from your PokerTracker database and export them into your Party Poker notes file. This adds a note on the player with the specific information you exported, just as if you had added the note manually while sitting at a table with the player.

To access the feature go to Utilities &gt; Import/Export Player Notes in PokerTracker. Use the Advanced Export to specify which info you want exported. Do not export while you are playing. Wait until you have closed the Party software or you will just lose the info when you sign off Party.

FYI - All this info can be found on the PokerTracker website. I'm not trying to discourage you from posting here, but their forum is a better resource for questions about their software.

SF