I raise to 60

MALTA in the BB calls

eMarkM calls.

flop comes [Ac 5s 3s]

They both check

I bet 140

MALTA folds

eMarkM check raises me to 800

I think very long and very hard and fold. Would love to know what you had eMarkM...

-----

I figure he has to have trips or it is a very brave bluff. Anyone do this much different?
(I don't like making bigger PF raises in MP with AK in the early stages because it can be very costly if pushed in on or no A or K falls)

---------------------------------
no. 2
---------------------------------

Hand 38

blinds 15/30

me in MP again this time with TT (and T1000)

eMarkM (T1000) raises to 90 in UTG+1

I flat call.

flop comes [4s 9h Jd] (pot 225)

eMarkM bets 240

I raise to 540

eMarkM pushes in

I fold

basically I was slightly on tilt from the earlier hand and I thought that he had missed the flop and was ever so slightly over betting the pot. He was kind enough to flash QQ at me so at least I wasn't fuming quite so bad as if it had been AK /images/graemlins/smile.gif
Basically this was a bit of a crap play - but I recovered my sanity just in time...or should have stuck those last T385 in? ( I suppose the answer is that I shouldn't have got myself in this terrible stuation in the first place /images/graemlins/blush.gif)

So this put me down to T385. but I clawed my ass back into 4th anyway /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Looking through my HH I managed to avoid being on either end of any really bad suck outs in this suckout fest. I drew out an OES against stoneii's AA, but he didn't exactly make it an east fold for me...

anyway just wanted to post something really. Who won William's bounty or was there not enough of us?

gg all.

Tim

William
05-09-2004, 09:59 PM
Hi Tim,

I have been very busy this weekend and I am now playing a couple of tourneys at PP. I don't know if there were enough teams for the extra money and as far as I can see, the bounties made the final table (minus the Doc). I'll be posting what happens tomorrow.

William